From: ljg@ceres.physics.uiowa.edu
Newsgroups: comp.laser-printers
Subject: 'tis the season (request for Xmas cards)
Date: 8 Dec 89 22:00:42 CST

Does anyone out there have an example Christmas card in either PostScript
or TeX that they would like to share?  I'm looking for something really
detailed and artistic to show off my printer.  Either mail directly to
me or post if you're *sure* everyone would like a copy.

ThanksE6

Larry    Granroth@IowaSP.physics.UIowa.edu    IOWASP::GRANROTH

[[Editor's note:  well, due to my delay in processing messages, this
isn't as timely as it might have been, but it's still an interesting
idea.  Art anyone?			--Rick ]]