[comp.laser-printers] fax, printer, scanner, copier : all in one ?

mskelton@WRDIS01.AF.MIL (Skelton) (04/09/91)

I've been needing a laser printer, a scanner, a high quality plain paper fax
and a copier. I was wondering if anyone has heard about a fax machine which
has all these characteristics. If not, would I need to get a (full page)
scanner, a copier and a fax board?
					mark

igreenaw@HEMEL.BULL.CO.UK (ian greenaway) (04/10/91)

mskelton@WRDIS01.AF.MIL (Skelton) writes:

>I've been needing a laser printer, a scanner, a high quality plain paper fax
>and a copier. I was wondering if anyone has heard about a fax machine which
>has all these characteristics. If not, would I need to get a (full page)
>scanner, a copier and a fax board?
>					mark

I the UK, I've seen one company who sell a scanner/copier/fax etc. machine.
Its not a plain paper one though, although I beleive it comes with s/w for
the IBM-PC which allows the faxing of WP docs etc etc.

The cost is about 350 pounds (about 650 dollars).

Ian

igreenaw@hemel.bull.co.uk