[comp.laser-printers] Transfer Toner for laser printers

waltervj@ELEAZAR.DARTMOUTH.EDU (walter jeffries) (04/12/91)

Something I though people might find interesting...
Call a company named BlackLightning, Inc. at 1-800-252-2599
They have a special type of toner that allows you to laser
print on plain paper and then transfer your graphics in
multiple colors to materials like mugs, sweats, t-shirts,
metals, etc.  Ask about Transfer Toner and ask for samples.

You could start your own business making t-shirts with this stuff...

cld@kd4nc.UUCP (Charles D'Englere) (04/18/91)

waltervj@ELEAZAR.DARTMOUTH.EDU (walter jeffries) writes:

>Something I though people might find interesting...
>Call a company named BlackLightning, Inc. at 1-800-252-2599
>They have a special type of toner that allows you to laser
>print on plain paper and then transfer your graphics in
>multiple colors to materials like mugs, sweats, t-shirts,
>metals, etc.  Ask about Transfer Toner and ask for samples.

>You could start your own business making t-shirts with this stuff...

Very interesting, but if I were "walter jeffries" I would at least say
that I own the above company, BlackLighting. Some people can be fool part
of the time but others never. It was a sneaky way of bring up a plug for
his own company. The process does work and the results are very good with
the colors, but the black is still a problem. It turns out dark grey and
not black. If you plan to use this product the best colors to get are
red, green, blue, and yellow.

Charles

--
C. D'Englere Consulting          UUCP: {...!gatech,!emory}!kd4nc!cld
  Charles L. D'Englere             Phone: 404+3259074