error mailing to our uucp user:

	From uucp Tue Feb  5 20:05:29 1985
	Date: Tue, 5 Feb 85 20:05:22 est
	From: cci-bdc (uucp Larry Deluca)
	To: uucp

	file /usr/spool/uucp/D.cybvax0B1s52 on cybvax0
	can't access

Is this due to the cryptic message in the 4.2 Makefile for uucp that
the directories in the /usr/spool/uucp directory (C., D.siteX, D.site, D.,
X., TM.) should be in a specific order (I expect that this is INODE order?)??
Can anyone verify before I go to the trouble of shutting down our uucp
to reorder the inodes?  Is there another reason for it?  Site cci-bdc is
supposed to be a 4.2BSD site (we are 4.2BSD)?

The second problem is incorrect sendmail handling of messages whose
'To:' line has arpa domain specifications on it, for example:

	To: sitex!sitey!mit-eddie!cybvax0!cci-bdc!larry%blue@MIT-RED.ARPA

Our sendmail (almost completely stock) will NOT send this to cci-bdc...
it just seems to barf on it.  Before I dive into the deep waters of
sendmail, is there anyone out there that can offer some advice?  A quick
fix?  I specifically don't want to break any standards which I may not
know about!

Please respond by mail (I hope that much makes it through).

Doug Robinson		Jobs don't kill programmers... programmers kill jobs!
Cybermation, Inc.	617/492-8810
377 Putnam Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139 (USA)

...!{mit-eddie, harvard, mirror}!cybvax0!dbr