[comp.binaries.amiga] uuencode/uudecode

ain@j.cc.purdue.edu (Patrick White) (12/05/87)

Program Name:	uuencode, uudecode, nroffed manual
Submitted By:	kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
Summary:	latest and greateds uuencode and uudecode -- has crc checking
Poster Boy:  Pat White  (ain@j.cc.purdue.edu)
Tested, compiled by me.

NOTES:
   Kim sent these to me, but she didn't write them -- they were posted to
comp.sources.unix a while ago and modified for the Amiga (by Bryce?  It's
all in the Notes file anyway).
   BTW, these were compiled under Manx 3.4a if you care.

   Thanks go to Kim for bringing these to my attention and sending us a copy.
   Thanks also go to whoever modified them for the Amiga (I think it was
Bryce, but I only scanned the Notes and I muight be wrong).

   So, we all have the latest and greatest copy of uuen/decode just in time
for the new Christmas Users, right? :-)

-- Pat White   (co-moderator comp.sources/binaries.amiga)
UUCP: k.cc.purdue.edu!ain  BITNET: PATWHITE@PURCCVM   PHONE: (317) 743-8421
U.S.  Mail:  320 Brown St. apt. 406,    West Lafayette, IN 47906

#	This is a shell archive.
#	Remove everything above and including the cut line.
#	Then run the rest of the file through sh.
#----cut here-----cut here-----cut here-----cut here----#
#!/bin/sh
# shar:	Shell Archiver
#	Run the following text with /bin/sh to create:
#	Notes
#	uuencode.man
#	uudecode.uu
#	uuencode.uu
# This archive created: Sat Dec  5 15:42:53 1987
# By:	Patrick White (PUCC Land, USA)
cat << \SHAR_EOF > Notes
From: bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt)
Newsgroups: comp.sources.d,comp.sys.amiga
Subject: Re: Question about uu*code
Date: 11 Sep 87 09:06:19 GMT
Sender: news@zen.berkeley.edu

In article <241@n8emr.UUCP> lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:

)I noticed that we just recieved two 'new' versions of uu*code which are VERY
)similar.  The one in the Amiga group claims that it is the most compatible
)with others.  The one from comp.sources.misc (??) was almost identical...
)...Even the comment wording is VERY VERY similar.

That's because they are the same program.  Four people have worked on those
programs...  Mark, Alan, Fred and Bryce. (see the source for full names
and net addresses).  I'm Bryce, the latest.

>Is the one dated Sept 7 a 'more correct' version?...
>I dont want to generate incorrect encodings...

Both versions produce identical encodings.  The comp.sources.misc version
has a new uudecode that handles BITNET.  This is the only difference.

These uu*codes where designed to be totally forward *and* backward compatible.
The decode can use old encoded files, and the encode will produce files that
an old decode can deal with.  Works real slick.

The new features are; checksums on each line, and a file size check
(in case an entire line got deleted, or you run AmigaDOS which cares
how large a file is).  Old uudecodes could have an error or three...
but you may never find out (until too late).

The version posted to comp.sys.amiga is old.  j.cc.purdue was down the
same day I sent the new version and Craig decided to post the old one.
(Murphy and his laws!!)
(It has been about two months since I sent the old one to him... he had
another "better" uu*code from the ST group that turned out to be vapor;
full of bugs, sloppy code and hard to convert back to an Amiga/UNIX
style interface. It also did not do checksums or filesize.)

BITNET has an incorrect ASCII<->EBCDIC table!!  I finally talked to
such a site, thus the upgrade.

>Also, I notice that an occasional encoded program has some sort of little
>printable ASCII table before the begin.  It looks like it is intended to
>be either a visual or perhaps auto-check for bad ASCII translations -
>is this the case and does anyone know what code needs to be added...

The theory is that the table will get mangled the exact same way the file
was mangled.  It knows that the table *should* have, can compare with the
file, and can fix it up.  Only works on files encoded by it.

This is not in my uuencode/uudecode.  I do not plan to add it.  I do,
however, have code in my uudecode that checks for mangled files.  It can
even decode a damaged *old* file.
Common damage is spaces get changed to tabs, spaces get truncated at the
end of a line, BITNET hosts mangle the ASCII, etc.  The first is solved
by encoding space as "`", the rest are checks in the decode and thus
apply to any file, new or old.

The uudecode will report "Checksum error" to stderr only if the file was
encode with checksums.  It will report "file size mismatch" only if the
file has a file size encoded in it.  The space truncate and ASCII checks
are always active.  100% forward and back compatible.

My contributions to the code are free for all to use... use 'em, abuse 'em,
even put them on the BSD 4.4 tapes.  I'd like that, since I would then
have the security of receiving checksumed files, instead of just sending
them out!!!

|\ /|  . Ack! (NAK, EOT, SOH)
{O o} .
 (")	bryce@hoser.berkeley.EDU -or- ucbvax!hoser!bryce

From: hull@hao.UCAR.EDU (Howard Hull)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Date: 11 Sep 87 13:52:05 GMT

In article <3687@zen.berkeley.edu>, bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:
> In article <241@n8emr.UUCP> lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:
>
> )I noticed that we just recieved two 'new' versions of uu*code which are VERY
> )similar.  The one in the Amiga group claims that it is the most compatible
                            ^^^^^
Which Amiga group, I wonder.  Is this an ARPA Abberation?

> )with others.  The one from comp.sources.misc (??) was almost identical...
> )...Even the comment wording is VERY VERY similar.
>
> That's because they are the same program.  Four people have worked on those
> programs...  Mark, Alan, Fred and Bryce. (see the source for full names
> and net addresses).  I'm Bryce, the latest.

Will the AMIGA representative please stand up?...

> >Is the one dated Sept 7 a 'more correct' version?...
> >I dont want to generate incorrect encodings...
>
> Both versions produce identical encodings.  The comp.sources.misc version
> has a new uudecode that handles BITNET.  This is the only difference.

Pardon me, sir, but will you please cut the hype and answer the man's question?

> The version posted to comp.sys.amiga is old.  j.cc.purdue was down the
> same day I sent the new version and Craig decided to post the old one.

Er, do you by any chance have an article ID number for this comp.sys.amiga
bogie?  Did you *really* mean comp.sys.amiga and not comp.sources.amiga?

> BITNET has an incorrect ASCII<->EBCDIC table!!  I finally talked to
> such a site, thus the upgrade.

Let's have an article ID number for this one, too.

Now then, what I have is:

Date: 8 Sep 87 18:08:25 GMT
comp.sources.amiga

Date: 8 Sep 87 18:10:07 GMT
comp.binaries.amiga

1.) Are these sufficiently current that I should use them until you announce
a new version?
2.) If not, are you going to get bold and post a new version to comp.sys.amiga
in order to compensate for the latency of j.cc.purdue and its time-warp port,
comp.sources.amiga and comp.binaries.amiga ?  Is that a cool thing to do?

> >Also, I notice that an occasional encoded program has some sort of little
> >printable ASCII table before the begin.  It looks like it is intended to
> >be either a visual or perhaps auto-check for bad ASCII translations -
> >is this the case and does anyone know what code needs to be added...
>
> The theory is that the table will get mangled the exact same way the file
> was mangled.  It knows that the table *should* have, can compare with the
> file, and can fix it up.  Only works on files encoded by it.
>
> This is not in my uuencode/uudecode.  I do not plan to add it.  I do,
> however, have code in my uudecode that checks for mangled files.  It can
> even decode a damaged *old* file.

Would you be able, by any chance, to say where the ASCII table version resides?
Would you also make some kind of comment stating that you either do or do not
appreciate this particular version, if so, why, if not, why not?

> My contributions to the code are free for all to use... use 'em, abuse 'em,
> even put them on the BSD 4.4 tapes.  I'd like that, since I would then
> have the security of receiving checksumed files, instead of just sending
> them out!!!

Thank you very, very much for your efforts on the uu* projects.  You are saving
thousands of other people many, many hours of agony.  My comments are directed
at trying to pick up another 1% of that savings, if possible.

> |\ /|  . Ack! (NAK, EOT, SOH)
> {O o} .
>  (")	bryce@hoser.berkeley.EDU -or- ucbvax!hoser!bryce

						Best Regards,   Howard Hull
[If yet unproven concepts are outlawed in the range of discussion...
                 ...Then only the deranged will discuss yet unproven concepts]
	{ucbvax!hplabs | decvax!noao | mcvax!seismo | ihnp4!seismo} !hao!hull
	for domain mailers: hull@hao.ucar.edu

From: bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Date: 11 Sep 87 15:57:04 GMT
Sender: news@zen.berkeley.edu

In article <890@hao.UCAR.EDU> hull@hao.UCAR.EDU (Howard Hull) writes:
>In article <3687@zen.berkeley.edu>, (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:
)> In article <241@n8emr.UUCP> lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:
)>
)> The one in the Amiga group claims that it is the most compatible
)                             ^^^^^^
) Which Amiga group, I wonder.  Is this an ARPA Abberation?

Oops!  The groups that the uu*codes showed up in are comp.sources.misc,
comp.binaries.amiga and comp.sources.amiga.

>[uuencode brought to you by... Mark, Alan, Fred and Bryce...]
>Will the AMIGA representative please stand up?...

I'm standing.  Mr. Alan Roenthal, Mr. Fred Fish (and Keith Pyle) are you
also standing?  Ok, all of us disconnected nobodies that hacked on the
Amiga version are here, and god-willing, standing.

What next?

>Pardon me, sir, but will you please cut the hype and answer the man's question?

I thought I had.  The versions are identical except that the one posted
to comp.sources.misc is more recent; it adds BITNET compatibility to
uudecode.  If you are not on BITNET it makes no difference.

It is unfortunate that both new and old versions got posted to different
groups the very same day.  As I said, j.cc.purdue.EDU was down.  The
source contains a date... so you can tell them apart.

>> BITNET has an incorrect ASCII<->EBCDIC table!!  I finally talked to
>> such a site, thus the upgrade.
>
>Let's have an article ID number for this one, too.

BITNET is a computer network, and does not have an article ID number,
as such.  I could probably pull up an internet gateway address...
but you don't want that.  You could call 1-800-IBM-INFO since IBM
created EBCDIC.  (EBCDIC is a character format, like ASCII, only weirder)

>[ article ID's from comp.sources.amiga comp.binaries.amiga]
>1.) Are these sufficiently current that I should use them until you announce
>a new version?

In a word -> YES!

If you are not on BITNET these versions will be just fine.  If you *are* on
BITNET you have never been able to uudecode files from USENET because
your machines are broken.  These uu*codes then, will be nothing new.

>2.) If not, are you going to get bold and post a new version to comp.sys.amiga
>in order to compensate for the latency of j.cc.purdue and its time-warp port,
>comp.sources.amiga and comp.binaries.amiga ?  Is that a cool thing to do?

In a word -> NO!

It's not cool.  This group has high enough volume as it is.  I'd like to
see the time-warp at purdue shorten, but I don't have control over that.
I also don't have a recent enough C compiler to feel good about posting
binaries.  Doc has Manx 3.4, which produces code half the size of my
Lattice 3.03.

The new version with BITNET compatibility was sent to doc@j.cc.purdue.EDU,
it's up to the moderator what happens next.

If you are on BITNET, and need a uudecode that can deal with your machine,
just write.  I'll send you a uuencoded file. :-) :-)  (Strip the :-)'s...
I can tell you how to fix it with "ed".  They just swapped ~ and ^.)

>> >Also, I notice that an occasional encoded program has some sort of little
>> >printable ASCII table before the begin...
>
>Would you be able, by any chance, to say where the ASCII table version resides?

I deleted my copy, too many bugs.  Craig Norberg, comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga
moderator, has one.  You could ask him.  (doc@j.cc.purdue.EDU)

>Would you also make some kind of comment stating that you either do or do not
>appreciate this particular version, if so, why, if not, why not?

The particular version aside, I feel the idea is unecessary.  It only
works for new files created by it.  An old file will still fail to decode
unless you fixed the problem directly (like my new BITNET version does).
It takes up space for little good.  That particular version also did
not do checksums or filesize, which I consider more important.

Naturally, all versions of my uudecode will decode a file even if it has
a table in front.  If you insist on a table, you can write it starting
with the current uu*codes as a base.

------------------
Now, to summarize:

The version released to comp.sources.amiga and comp.binaries.amiga is slightly
old due to a screwup.
The version released to comp.sources.misc is new.  The only substantial
difference is that the uudecode knows how to deal with files that have passed
though BITNET hosts.
-----------------

Did I use enough verbs?  :-)

From: bbanerje@sjuvax.UUCP (B. Banerjee)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Date: 13 Sep 87 12:07:03 GMT

bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt) writes in Article <3689@zen.berkeley.edu>

In article <890@hao.UCAR.EDU> hull@hao.UCAR.EDU (Howard Hull) writes:

>> .... The  versions are  identical except that  the one  posted to
>> comp.sources.misc is more recent; it adds BITNET compatibility to
>> uudecode. If you are not on BITNET it makes no difference.

>> BITNET has an incorrect ASCII<->EBCDIC table!!  I finally talked to
>> such a site, thus the upgrade.

>> If you are on BITNET, and need a uudecode that can deal with your
>> machine,  just write.  I'll send  you a  uuencoded file.  :-) :-)
>> (Strip the :-)'s... I can tell you  how to fix it with "ed". They
>> just swapped ~ and ^.)

Unfortunately, there's no single correct ASCII-EBCDIC table.  You
also might have a problem even if you're *not* on BITNET.

Imagine the following situation:

---- Incoming Article via Bitnet -->| Bitnet-site|--> Outgoing article
							via uucp.
Now let's say you change that Bitnet to 'Foonet'.
That's where you have the problem.  Did you take every conceivable
mapping from FEBCDIC (Foonet Binary Coded ...) to ASCII into account?
If the article passed through a Bitnet (or Foonet) site on its way
to you, then it may have been corrupted.

>> >Also, I notice that an occasional encoded program has some sort of little
>> >printable ASCII table before the begin...
>>
>> >Would you also make some kind of comment stating that you either do or do not
>> >appreciate this particular version, if so, why, if not, why not?
>>
>> The particular version  aside, I feel the idea  is unecessary. It
>> only works  for new files created  by it. An old  file will still
>> fail to decode unless you fixed the problem directly (like my new
>> BITNET version  does). It  takes up space  for little  good. That
>> particular version also did not do checksums or filesize, which I
>> consider more important.
>>
>> Naturally, all versions of my uudecode will decode a file even if
>> it has a table in front. If  you insist on a table, you can write
>> it starting with the current uu*codes as a base.

This variant is known as the 'Dumas' uu{en,de}code, after the Gentleman
who authored it.  The idea is simple.  If you write a table of the
printable ascii characters before the actual beginning of the uuencoded
stuff, then *any* simple character transliterations due to bad mapping
can be undone.  This is true whether it is done by Bitnet or Foonet.
This version is *also* backwards compatible (Assumes standard ascii
if the table is missing), and (I think!) calculates a checksum.

A very nice addition is for multi-part uudecoded stuff (Part 1/3, etc.).
If the  input to be decoded ends with some line (of the form:
'include partb'; then 'partb is automaically read and decoded as well.
This doesn't break anything, as in the case of mult-part binaries, they
must be joined in an editor anyway.

The companion uuencode writes out the uuencoded output with the leading
character table, and (optionally) splits up the output into equally
sized pieces automagically.

Unfortunately, Mr. Dumas posted an update to comp.sys.atari.st recently, but
didn't include the source this time out (He had posted previous versions
of the source).  I think that he wants to try it out on various systems
before releasing it officially.

Anyhow, to re-iterate:

1. Both this and the Dumas version handle old-style uudencoded stuff.
2. Both versions add some sort of checksumming.
3. The Dumas version has some very useful capabilities that this version
lacks.
4. Each can (probably) decode the output of the other.
5. Keeping around multiple versions of uuencode is counterproductive.

Everyone has to decide for themselves which one they want.  But make
sure that your decision is an informed one.

		Binayak Banerjee
	{allegra | astrovax | bpa | burdvax}!sjuvax!bbanerje
		bbanerje%sjuvax.sju.edu@relay.cs.net

From: bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Date: 14 Sep 87 22:33:11 GMT
Sender: news@zen.berkeley.edu

In article <853@sjuvax.UUCP> bbanerje@sjuvax.UUCP (B. Banerjee) writes:
>bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:
>In article <890@hao.UCAR.EDU> hull@hao.UCAR.EDU (Howard Hull) writes:
>
>Unfortunately, there's no single correct ASCII-EBCDIC table.  You
>also might have a problem even if you're *not* on BITNET.

Thank * for ASCII!  It's not perfect, but at least it usaully the same... :-)
I am aware that EBCDIC is not a constant.

>Imagine the following situation:
>
>---- Incoming Article via Bitnet -->| Bitnet-site|--> Outgoing article
>							via uucp.
>[...]
>If the article passed through a Bitnet (or Foonet) site on its way
>to you, then it may have been corrupted.

It does not matter where it was corrupted... it will still decode provided
it was one of the common manglings that files receive as they hop 'round
the world.  This is true for old unenlightened encodes as well as new ones.
...more on this later...

>[The Dumas encode]
>(I think!) calculates a checksum.

I think not.  Unless things have changed in the last month, the Dumas uu*code
had no checksum, no file size, and no sanity checks of any sort.  The way
split files was implemented is incompatible with the checksums that have
been used for quite a while.  (long before I even touched the source to
a uu*code)

>A very nice addition is for multi-part uudecoded stuff (Part 1/3, etc.).

This is good for huge files with limited mailers.  (64K or longer files
can get nuked.)  Even smaller files for Fido or other stange, small
nets.  It is nice that it is automatic.  I think the implementation was
terrible, incompatible, and only lightly thought out.  Write for details.

>...they
>must be joined in an editor anyway.

The other method is to use an editor... as you point out.

>Anyhow, to re-iterate:
>
>1. Both this and the Dumas version handle old-style uudencoded stuff.

True.

>2. Both versions add some sort of checksumming.

Don't think so.

>3. The Dumas version has some very useful capabilities that this version
>lacks.

The character table provides a generic way of handling swapped characters.
The Dumas encode does not decode many common manglings that have nothing
to do with this.  If you can already decode files you have nothing to worry
about except as a possible service to other people.
The split file thing has it uses... but I disagree in that it was incompatible
with checksumming and other points as to implementation.
I feel the Dumas code is sloppy (as did some other people who have no
connection to any of this.)  The implementation is very bad for use on
Unix or the Amiga... it just does not fit.
The Dumas uu*code does not transmit cross-system files very well (without
post-editing the file name).
The Dumas uu*code strays very far from the roots of the uu*code distributed
with Berkeley Unix.  The other one under discussion has the exact syntax.
If you are using the Amiga or Unix you would be better off to add the Dumas
features to the Unix version.

These are the reasons the comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga moderator decided
against the Dumas encodes.

>4. Each can (probably) decode the output of the other.

They collide on the checksum/split file counter.  If you decode
a Dumas file with the Amiga version you get false checksum mismatches.

>5. Keeping around multiple versions of uuencode is counterproductive.

True.  The situation now exists.  Multiple versions is not a problem,
incompatible versions is.  If only Dumas has heard of the checksummed
versions before starting...
(Since his work post-dates the checksums I put the "blame" on him.  However,
I realize that there are all sorts of reasons why he may not have heard
or cared about some other uu*code)

|\ /|  . Ack! (NAK, EOT, SOH)
{O o} .
 (")	bryce@hoser.berkeley.EDU -or- ucbvax!hoser!bryce

SHAR_EOF
cat << \SHAR_EOF > uuencode.man

UUENCODE(1)         UNIX Programmer's Manual          UUENCODE(1)

NAME
     uuencode,uudecode - encode/decode a binary file for
     transmission via (plain text) mail

SYNOPSIS
     uuencode [source] remotedest | mail sys1!sys2!..!decode
     uuencode >outfile.uue source remotedest
     uuencode >outfile.uue <source remotedest
     uudecode [file]

DESCRIPTION
     _U_u_e_n_c_o_d_e and _u_u_d_e_c_o_d_e are used to send a binary file via
     uucp (or other) mail.  This combination can be used over
     indirect mail links even when _u_u_s_e_n_d(1C) or other direct
     binary transmission methods are not available.

     _U_u_e_n_c_o_d_e takes the named source file (default standard
     input) and produces an encoded version on the standard out-
     put.  The encoding uses only printing ASCII characters, and
     includes the mode of the file and the _r_e_m_o_t_e_d_e_s_t for recrea-
     tion on the remote system.

     _U_u_d_e_c_o_d_e reads an encoded file, strips off any leading lines
     added by mailers, and recreates the original file with the
     specified mode and name.  If there are other uuencoded files
     in the same input, they will be decoded as well.

     The intent is that all mail to the user ``decode'' should be
     filtered through the uudecode program.  This way the file is
     created automatically without human intervention.  This is
     possible on the uucp network by either using _s_e_n_d_m_a_i_l or by
     making _r_m_a_i_l be a link to _M_a_i_l instead of _m_a_i_l. In each
     case, an alias must be created in a master file to get the
     automatic invocation of uudecode.

     If these facilities are not available, the file can be
     uudecoded manually.

     The encode file has an ordinary text form and can be edited
     by any text editor to change the mode or remote name.

     This version of uuencode automatically adds checksums to
     each line, and an overall file size to the end.  Old ver-
     sions of uudecode will ignore this extra information, new
     versions will check it and complain if it is in error.

     Care has been taken with these versions to compensate for
     most of the nasty things editors and networks can do to
     files.  In particular, lines that have had trailing spaces
     truncated are handled, as are files that have passed through
     _B_I_T_N_E_T hosts.

Printed 12/5/87            1 Sep 1987                           1

UUENCODE(1)         UNIX Programmer's Manual          UUENCODE(1)

SEE ALSO
     uuencode(5), uusend(1C), uucp(1C), uux(1C), mail(1)

AUTHOR
     Mark Horton
     Checksums and Amiga port by Alan J. Rosenthal
     File compatability added back in by Fred Fish
     File size check and various refinements by Bryce Nesbitt

BUGS
     The file is expanded by 35% (3 bytes become 4, plus control
     information) causing it to take longer to transmit.

     The user on the remote system who is invoking _u_u_d_e_c_o_d_e
     (often _u_u_c_p) must have write permission on the specified
     file

Printed 12/5/87            1 Sep 1987                           2

SHAR_EOF
cat << \SHAR_EOF > uudecode.uu

begin 644 uudecode
M```#\P`````````#``````````(```F'````L0```!@```/I```)AT[Z$$!.V
M5?\<2.<P`$*M__0@+0`(8```AD'Y```!"BM(__Q@``"$2'H"0B!M``PO*``$]
M3KD```\H4$\K0/_\9CH@;0`,+R@`!$AZ`B)(>0```39.N0``#]A/[P`,2'H"Q
M)$AY```!-DZY```/V%!/2'@`"DZY```BL%A/8"Q(>@(>2'D```$V3KD```_8'
M4$](>``+3KD``"*P6$]@#%.`9P#_>%.`9X!@U"\M__Q(>`!02&W_'$ZY```'Z
MZD_O``Q*@&8P2JW_]&8@2'H![$AY```!-DZY```/V%!/2'@`#$ZY```BL%A/$
M8`I"ITZY```BL%A/2'@`!DAZ`==(;?\<3KD``!=D3^\`#$J`9P)@FDAM_VQ(D
M;?_P2'H!ODAM_QQ.N0``!TY/[P`02'H!N$AM_VQ.N0``#RA03RM`__AF)$AMP
M_VQ(>@&@2'D```$V3KD```_83^\`#$AX``].N0``(K!83TAM_VPO+?_X+RW_;
M_$ZZ`?I/[P`,+RW__$AX`%!(;?\<3KD```?J3^\`#$J`9QI(>``#2'H!<$AMX
M_QQ.N0``%V1/[P`,2H!G'DAZ`5Y(>0```39.N0``#]A03TAX`!!.N0``(K!8=
M3R\M__Q(>`!02&W_'$ZY```'ZD_O``Q*@&=T2'@``TAZ`3A(;?\<3KD``!=D]
M3^\`#$J`9EI(;?_L2'H!)$AM_QQ.N0``!TY/[P`,+RW_^$ZY```(Q%A/L*W_Z
M[&<R+RW_^$ZY```(Q%A/+P`O+?_L2'H`]TAY```!-DZY```/V$_O`!!(>``1&
M3KD``"*P6$\K?`````'_]&``_DA,WP`,3EU.=7(`15)23U(Z(&-A;B=T(&9IX
M;F0@)7,*`%5304=%.B!U=61E8V]D92!;:6YF:6QE70H`55-!1T4Z('5U9&5CO
M;V1E(%MI;F9I;&5="@!%4E)/4CH@;F\@8&)E9VEN)R!L:6YE(0H`8F5G:6X@6
M`&)E9VEN("5O("5S`'<`15)23U(Z(&-A;B=T(&]P96X@;W5T<'5T(&9I;&4@<
M)7,*`&5N9`!%4E)/4CH@;F\@8&5N9"<@;&EN90H`<VEZ92``<VEZ92`E;&0`U
M15)23U(Z(&9I;&4@<VAO=6QD(&AA=F4@8F5E;B`E;&0@8GET97,@;&]N9R!B?
M=70@=V%S("5L9"X*``!.5?^>2.<\`$*M_Z8K?`````'_GB\M``A(>`!12&W_.
MKTZY```'ZD_O``Q*@&8>2'H#1DAY```!-DZY```/V%!/2'@`$DZY```BL%A/A
M>@!![?^O##``?E@`9@I![?^O$;P`7E@`0>W_KPPP``U8`&<@0^W_KPPQ``I8X
M`&<43>W_KTHV6`!G"E*%NKP```!/;;Y@#$'M_Z\1O``@6`!2A;J\````3VWLU
M0BW__D*M_Z(0+?^O2(!(P)"\````("H`RKP````_2H5O``*F0>W_L"M(_ZJZK
MO`````1M``#V(&W_JA`02(!(P)"\````(,"\````/^6`(FW_JA(I``%(@4C!;
MDKP````@PKP````_Z($H`(B!+RT`#"\$3KD``!UH4$_9K?^B(&W_JA`H``%(I
M@$C`D+P````@P+P````_Z8`B;?^J$BD``DB!2,&2O````"#"O````#_D@2@`7
MB($O+0`,+P1.N0``'6A03]FM_Z(@;?^J$"@``DB`2,"0O````"#`O````#_M*
M@")M_ZH2*0`#2(%(P9*\````(,*\````/R@`B($O+0`,+P1.N0``'6A03]FMP
M_Z)R0"`M_Z).N0``'(@K0/^B6*W_JE>%8`#_!"!M_ZH0$$B`2,"0O````"#`W
MO````#_E@")M_ZH2*0`!2(%(P9*\````(,*\````/^B!*`"(@=FM_Z*ZO```(
M``%M#B\M``PO!$ZY```=:%!/(&W_JA`H``%(@$C`D+P````@P+P````_Z8`BS
M;?^J$BD``DB!2,&2O````"#"O````#_D@2@`B('9K?^BNKP````";0XO+0`,H
M+P1.N0``'6A03R!M_ZH0*``"2(!(P)"\````(,"\````/^V`(FW_JA(I``-(P
M@4C!DKP````@PKP````_*`"(@=FM_Z*ZO`````-M#B\M``PO!$ZY```=:%!/'
M<D`@+?^B3KD``!R(*T#_HEBM_ZI7A4JY````%F<D+RT`$$AZ`+)(>0```39.K
MN0``#]A/[P`,2'@`$TZY```BL%A/(&W_JA`02(!(P$/Y````B0@Q``0(`&8$7
M<@%@`G(`2,&#K?^F2JW_IF<X(&W_JA`02(!(P)"\````(,"\````/["M_Z)G2
M'"\M_YXO+0`02'H`8$AY```!-DZY```/V$_O`!!2K?^>8`#\J$S?`#Q.74YU,
M15)23U(Z(&EN<'5T(&5N9&5D('5N97AP96-T961L>2$*`$524D]2.B!E<G)OU
M<B!W<FET:6YG('1O("5S"@!%4E)/4CH@8VAE8VMS=6T@;6ES;6%T8V@@9&5C4
M;V1I;F<@)7,L(&QI;F4@)60N"@!.50``2.<P`"/M``@`````0CD````$2&T`L
M$"\M``Q(>@`43KD```D<3^\`#$S?``Q.74YU3E4``$CG,`!*K0`(9C0@>0``=
M``!*$&<@('D`````4KD`````$!!(@$C`P+P```#_3-\`#$Y=3G43_``!````E
M!&`B2CD````$9AI3N0`````@>0`````0$$B`2,#`O````/]@S'#_8,A.50``#
M2.<X("1M``A3K0`,2JT`#&\F+RT`$$ZY```-U%A/*`"PO/____]G$"!*4HH0<
MA+B\````"F<"8-!"$KB\_____V80M>T`"&8*<`!,WP0<3EU.=2`M``A@\DY5B
M__Q(YS@@)&T`"`BJ``,`#`@J``(`#&<>2'C__R\*3KD``!YN4$]*@&<*</],`
MWP0<3EU.=6`8#*T````!`!!F#DJ29PH@*@`$D)*1K0`,0JH`!$*2+RT`$"\MV
M``P0*@`-2(!(P"\`3KD``!1<3^\`#$J`;`1P_V"T<`!@L$Y5__Q(YS`@)&T`^
M"$AX``%"IQ`J``U(@$C`+P!.N0``%%Q/[P`,*T#__`@J``(`#&<,(!*0J@`(&
MT:W__&`.2I)G"B`J``20DI&M__P@+?_\3-\$#$Y=3G5.5?]R2.<_,"1M``PF#
M;0`0>@`C[0`(````"B!*4HH0$$B`2,`H`&<``PJXO````"5F``+&0BW_^T(M*
M__I"+?_Y(_P```!_````!@P2`"IF"%**&WP``?_[$!)(@$C`0?D```")"#``5
M`@@`9TA"N0````80$DB`2,!R"B\`(#D````&3KD``"1B)!_4@)2\````,"/"_
M````!E**$!)(@$C`0?D```")"#```@@`9L0;?``!__D,$@!L9@@;?``!__I2N
MBB!*4HH0$$B`2,`N`&```=9X)6```CA"+?_Z8`8;?``!__IX#'P*8!8;?``!3
M__IX`'P08`H;?``!__IX#GP(3KH"9$J`9@`"*DAM__PO!D'Y````%R)$T\@OR
M"4WY`````")$T\XO"4ZZ`H1/[P`02H!G``'^2BW_^V8>2BW_^F<,($M8BR)0R
M(JW__&`*($M8BR)0(JW__%*%8``!FD(M__H,$@!>9P8,$@!^9@A2BAM\``'_>
M^D'M_W(K2/_T8`H@;?_T4JW_]!"$($I2BA`02(!(P"@`L+P```!=9N(@;?_T>
M0A!@'!M\``'_^AM\`"#_<AM\``G_<QM\``K_=$(M_W5.N@&B2H!F``%H2BW_*
M^V8(($M8BRM0__1"+?_Y(#D````&4[D````&2H!G>D*G('D````*3I!83R@`A
ML+S_____9V1*+?_Z9QHO!$AM_W).N0``$"A03TJ`9P1P`6`"<`!@&"\$2&W_R
M<DZY```0*%!/2H!F!'`!8`)P`&<02'@``2!Y````"DZ06$]@&DHM__MF"B!M/
M__12K?_T$(0;?``!__E@`/]X2BW_^6<``,1*+?_[9A"^O````&-G!B!M__1"M
M$%*%8&Y*+?_Y9@HC_`````$````&0BW_<AM\``'_^F``_RB0O````"5G`/XDL
MD+P````?9P#^)I"\````"V<`_C20O`````EG`/X>5X!G`/Z,48!GL%.`9P#^F
M"%F`9P#]]E^`9P#^%%F`9P#^N%N`9P#]_&`V0?D```")"#``!$@`9PAA7DJ`9
M9B9@($*G('D````*3I!83["$9Q!(>``!('D````*3I!83V`$8`#\ZDJ%9BQ"^
MIR!Y````"DZ06$^PO/____]F"G#_3-\,_$Y=3G5(>``!('D````*3I!83R`%%
M8.9.50``2.<P`$*G('D````*3I!83T/Y````B0@Q``0(`&<"8.1(>``!('D`J
M```*3I!83["\_____V8*</],WP`,3EU.=7``8/1.5?_X2.<\($JY````!FX*E
M<`!,WP0\3EU.=4*M__AZ`"M%__Q"IR!Y````"DZ06$\H`+"\````+68,*WP`_
M```!__A2A6`:N+P````K9@12A6`.2'@``2!Y````"DZ06$]@?$*G('D````*H
M3I!83R@`+P`O+0`(3KD``!`H4$\D0$J`9C`,K0```!``$&862JW__&80N+P`3
M``!X9T"XO````%AG.$AX``$@>0````I.D%A/8#0B+0`0("W__$ZY```D8BM`F
M__P@"I"M``@@;0`,$C`(`$B!2,'3K?_\4H6ZN0````9M`/]\2JW_^&<.(&T`"
M%"`M__Q$@""`8`@@;0`4(*W__"`%8`#_"DY5``!(YS@@)&T`""\*3KD```X8(
M6$\H`+"\_____V<@(`1@%%.2".H``P`,</],WP0<3EU.=6#42H!G^EF`9^0@'
M!&#J3E4``$CG,"`D;0`((%*QZ@`$90XO"F$<6$],WP0,3EU.=2!24I(0$$B`1
M2,#`O````/]@YDY5``!(YS@P)&T`"!`J``S`/``89PIP_TS?#!Q.74YU"*H`)
M`@`,2JH`"&8*+PI.N0``'Z983Q`J``Q(@$C`"```!V<\0?D```$*)D@0*P`,H
M2(!(P,"\````A+"\````A&8.2'C__R\+3KD``!YN4$_7_````!9!^0```L*W\
MR&7,,"H`$$C`+P`O*@`($BH`#4B!2,$O`4ZY```6E$_O``PH`$J`;A1*A&8$M
M<`A@`G`0@2H`#'#_8`#_8"2J``@@*@`(T(0E0``$(%)2DA`02(!(P,"\````F
M_V``_SY.50``2.<P($ZY```?9B1`2H!F"G``3-\$#$Y=3G4O"B\M``PO+0`(&
M809/[P`,8.9.50``2.<X("\M`!!.N0``'=Y83T'Y````+B1(2A)F%"/\````_
M!0```!9P`$S?!!Q.74YU+RT`#"\*3KD``!=>4$]*@&<$4(I@TB\J``0O+0`("
M3KD``!4.4$\H`+"\_____V8$<`!@Q"!M`!`11``-(&T`$!%\``$`#"`M`!!@*
MK$Y5``!(YS``(^T`"`````Y(;0`0+RT`#$AZ`!1.N0``&/1/[P`,3-\`#$Y=6
M3G5.50``2.<P`"\Y````#B\M``A.N0``'1I03TS?``Q.74YU(&\`!"`O``@2=
M&&<*L@!F^"`(4X!.=7``3G5A?$/Y```"Q$7Y`````+7)9@XR/``7:PAT`"+"I
M4<G__"//````&BQX``0CS@```!Y(YX"`""X`!`$I9Q!+^@`(3J[_XF`&0J?S.
M7TYS0_H`)$ZN_F@CP````")F#"X\``.`!TZN_Y1@!DZY```0R%!/3G5D;W,NX
M;&EB<F%R>0!)^0``?_Y.=4Y5``!(YS`@2'D``0``,#D```+"P?P`!B\`3KD`!
M`"5H4$\CP````"9F&$*G2'D``0``3KD``"4Z4$\N>0```!I.=2!Y````)D)H0
M``0@>0```"8Q?``!`!`B>0```"8S?``!``H@>0```!H@.0```!J0J``$4(`C1
MP````"H@>0```"H@O$U!3EA"ITZY```E>%A/)$!*J@"L9S@O+0`,+RT`""\*9
M3KD``!)43^\`#"/\`````0```"X@>0```"8`:(````0@>0```"8`:(````I@!
M6$AJ`%Q.N0``)>!83TAJ`%Q.N0``):)83R/`````,B!Y````,DJH`"1G%"!YF
M````,B)H`"0O$4ZY```DE%A/+SD````R+PI.N0``%YY03R/Y````,@```#9.&
MN0``)+`@>0```"8@@$ZY```D\B!Y````)B%```9G&DAX`^U(>@`Z3KD``"3BI
M4$\@>0```"8A0``,+SD````V+SD````Z3KD````$4$]"ITZY```BL%A/3-\$-
M#$Y=3G4J`$Y5``!(YSPP)&T`$"!M``@@*`"LY8`H`"!$("@`$.6`)D`0$TB`+
M2,#0K0`,5(`CP````#Y"IR\Y````/DZY```E:%!/(\````!"9@A,WPP\3EU.'
M=1`32(!(P"\`($M2B"\(+SD```!"3KD``!0Z3^\`#$AZ`7`0$TB`2,#0N0``+
M`$(O`$ZY```7CE!/+RT`#"\*+SD```!"3KD``!<Z3^\`#$*Y````.B9Y````]
M0B1+$!-(@$C`*@"PO````"!G(+J\````"6<8NKP````,9Q"ZO`````UG"+J\`
M````"F8$4HM@S`P3`"!M``".#!,`(F8R4HL@2U*+$!!(@$C`*@!G("!*4HH0L
MA;J\````(F80#!,`(F8$4HM@!D(J__]@`F#28$0@2U*+$!!(@$C`*@!G,+J\2
M````(&<HNKP````)9R"ZO`````QG&+J\````#6<0NKP````*9P@@2E**$(5@:
MPB!*4HI"$$J%9@)3BU*Y````.F``_SI"$D*G(#D````Z4H#E@"\`3KD``"5H7
M4$\CP````#9F"D*Y````.F``_JQZ`"9Y````0F`>(`7E@"!Y````-B&+"``O\
M"TZY```="%A/4H#7P%*%NKD````Z;=H@!>6`('D````V0K`(`&``_FH@`$SO(
M`P``!"`((B\`#&`"$-E7R?_\9P9206`"0AA1R?_\3G5.50``2.<\("@M``A.?
MN0``(CAR!B`$3KD``"1B)$#5^0```"9*A&T0,#D```+"2,"X@&P$2I)F%"/\Q
M`````@```!9P_TS?!#Q.74YU("T`$%.`+P`O+0`,+Q).N0``)0Q/[P`,*@"P$
MO/____]F$$ZY```DNB/`````%G#_8,9"IT*G+Q).N0``)0Q/[P`,8+1.50``M
M2.<P`"\M``Q(>`,!+RT`"&$,3^\`#$S?``Q.74YU3E4``$CG/S`D;0`(3KD`L
M`"(X)GD````F>`!@$G(&(`1.N0``)&)*LP@`9Q12A#`Y```"PDC`N(!MXGH&$
M8```Z@@M``$`#F<\2'C__R\*3KD``"324$\L`&<J+P9.N0``)1Q83R\*3KD`E
M`"2B6$]*@&823KD``"2Z*@"PO````,UF``"F2'@#[2\*3KD``"3B4$\L`$J&4
M9G((+0````YF!GH!8```A$AX`^XO"DZY```DXE!/+`!F"DZY```DNBH`8&9(U
M>``A2'H`L$ZY```EL%!/+@!G#"\'3KD``"5:6$]@)DAX``%(>@"<+P9.N0``K
M)2I/[P`,2'C__T*G+P9.N0``)0Q/[P`,8"X@+0`,P+P```4`L+P```4`9APO!
M!DZY```DAEA/>@0CQ0```!9P_TS?#/Q.74YU<@8@!$ZY```D8B>&"`!R!B`$D
M3KD``"1B($#1RS%M``X`!`@M``,`#F<22'@``4*G+P9.N0``)0Q/[P`,(`1@=
MN&1O<RYL:6)R87)Y````3E4``$CG/"`H+0`(3KD``"(X<@8@!$ZY```D8B1`:
MU?D````F2H1M$#`Y```"PDC`N(!L!$J29A0C_`````(````6</],WP0\3EU.\
M=3`J``1(P,"\`````["\`````68.(_P````%````%G#_8-8O+0`0+RT`#"\2O
M3KD``"3\3^\`#"H`L+S_____9A!.N0``)+HCP````!9P_V"H(`5@I#`\?_]@!
M!#`O``X@;P`$2AAF_%-((F\`"%-`$-E7R/_\9P)"$"`O``1.=3`\?_]@!#`O0
M``Y30&L4(&\`!")O``BQ"68,4TA*&%?(__9P`$YU8P1P`4YU</].=2!O``0@\
M"")O``@0V6;\3G5.50``2.<^,"1M``A"ITAZ`*1.N0``);!03R/`````6F8(]
M3-\,?$Y=3G4@;0`,(F@`)"\I``1.N0``)@Q83R@`9UI(>@!]($0O*``V3KD`$
M`"7N4$\F0$J`9SA(>`/M+PM.N0``).)03RP`9R8@!N6`*@`@125H``@`I"5&.
M`)Q(>`/M2'H`1$ZY```DXE!/)4``H"\$3KD``"7^6$\O.0```%I.N0``)518A
M3T*Y````6F``_W!I8V]N+FQI8G)A<GD`5TE.1$]7`"H`3E4``$CG."`D;0`0,
M#*T````$`!1F""!M``@H$&`42JT`#&\((&T`""@08`8@;0`(*!!"K0`42JT`T
M#&P21*T`#$J$;`I$A"M\`````0`4(BT`#"`$3KD``!RB0?D```!V4XH4L`@`L
M(BT`#"`$3KD``!RN*`!FV$JM`!1G!E.*%+P`+2`*3-\$'$Y=3G5.5?\42.<X(
M,"1M``@F;0`,0JW_^"MM`!#__"!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`&<``SRXO````"5F``,6/
M0BW_(BM\`````?_T*WP````@__`K?```)Q#_["!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`+"\````V
M+6800JW_]"!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`+B\````,&84*WP````P__`@2U*+$!!(@$C`!
M*`"XO````"IF&B!M__Q8K?_\*U#_Z"!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`&`X0JW_Z&`D<@H@>
M+?_H3KD``"1BT(20O````#`K0/_H($M2BQ`02(!(P"@`0?D```")"#```D@`H
M9LZXO````"YF9B!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`+"\````*F8:(&W__%BM__PK4/_L($M2#
MBQ`02(!(P"@`8#A"K?_L8"1R"B`M_^Q.N0``)&+0A)"\````,"M`_^P@2U*+(
M$!!(@$C`*`!!^0```(D(,``"2`!FSBM\````!/_DN+P```!L9A8@2U*+$!!(K
M@$C`*``K?`````3_Y&`4N+P```!H9@P@2U*+$!!(@$C`*``@!&```((K?```-
M``C_X&`<*WP````*_^!@$BM\````$/_@8`@K?/____;_X"\M_^1(;?\B+RW_,
MX"\M__Q.NOVD3^\`$"M`_]P@+?_DT:W__&!<(&W__%BM__PK4/_<+RW_W$ZYU
M```="%A/*T#_Y&!*(&W__%BM__PH$$'M_R$K2/_<$(1@*)"\````8V?B4X!GN
MDI"\````"V<`_VQ9@&>R58!G`/]L5X!G`/]P8,Q![?\BD>W_W"M(_^0@+?_D;
ML*W_[&\&*VW_[/_D2JW_]&=P(&W_W`P0`"UG"B)M_]P,$0`K9C0,K0```##_Z
M\&8J4ZW_Z"!M_]Q2K?_<$!!(@$C`+P!.DEA/L+S_____9@IP_TS?#!Q.74YU7
M8!@O+?_P3I)83["\_____V8$</]@XE*M__@@+?_H4ZW_Z+"M_^1NVD*M_^!@4
M)"!M_]Q2K?_<$!!(@$C`+P!.DEA/L+S_____9@1P_V"J4JW_X"!M_]Q*$&<*H
M("W_X+"M_^QMRB`M_^#1K?_X2JW_]&8J8!I(>``@3I)83["\_____V8&</]@*
M`/]P4JW_^"`M_^A3K?_HL*W_Y&[88!@O!$Z26$^PO/____]F!G#_8`#_2%*MA
M__A@`/RX("W_^&``_SA(YT@`0H1*@&H$1(!21$J!:@9$@0I$``%A/DI$9P)$>
M@$S?`!)*@$YU2.=(`$*$2H!J!$2`4D1*@6H"1(%A&B`!8-@O`6$2(`$B'TJ`X
M3G4O`6$&(A]*@$YU2.<P`$A!2D%F($A!-@$T`$)`2$"`PR(`2$`R`H+#,`%"X
M04A!3-\`#$YU2$$F`2(`0D%(04A`0D!T#]"`TX&V@6($DH-20%'*__),WP`,:
M3G4@;P`$(`A*&&;\D<`@"%.`3G5.50``2.<X`"@M``@O+0`,+P1.N0``'6A0O
M3[B\````"F8J(&T`#!`H``Q(@$C`"```!V<82'C__R\M``Q.N0``'FY03TS?;
M`!Q.74YU8/9.50``2.<P("1M``P@4K'J``1E'"`M``C`O````/\O`"\*3KH`Q
MXE!/3-\$#$Y=3G4@4E*2$"T`"Q"`2(!(P,"\````_V#B3E4``$CG,"!!^0``!
M`0HD2"!*U?P````6+PAA%%A/0?D```+"M<AEZ$S?!`Q.74YU3E4``$CG."`D:
M;0`(>``@"F8*</],WP0<3EU.=4HJ``QG7`@J``(`#&<,2'C__R\*85Y03R@`B
M$"H`#4B`2,`O`$ZY```D`EA/B(`(*@`!``QG#"\J``A.N0``(*I83P@J``4`D
M#&<8+RH`$DZY```A<%A/+RH`$DZY```@JEA/0I)"J@`$0JH`"$(J``P@!&"$0
M3E7__DCG."`D;0`(0?K_,B/(````1@@J``0`#&<*</],WP0<3EU.=0@J``(`L
M#&<T*!*8J@`(+P0O*@`($"H`#4B`2,`O`$ZY```AHD_O``RPA&<0".H`!``,&
M0I)"J@`$</]@O`RM_____P`,9A`(J@`"``Q"DD*J``1P`&"B2JH`"&8*+PI.O
MN0``'Z983PQJ``$`$&8R&VT`#___2'@``4AM__\0*@`-2(!(P"\`3KD``"&B=
M3^\`#+"\`````6:4("T`#&``_UHDJ@`(,"H`$$C`T*H`""5```0(Z@`"``P@6
M4E*2$"T`#Q"`2(!(P,"\````_V``_RI.50``2.<P($'Y```!"B1(2BH`#&<<\
MU?P````60?D```+"M<AE"G``3-\$#$Y=3G5@WD*20JH`!$*J``@@"F#H3E7_T
M_$CG,"`D;0`(2'@$`$ZY```@DEA/*T#__&8:-7P``0`0(`K0O`````XE0``(1
M3-\$#$Y=3G4U?`0``!`(Z@`!``PE;?_\``@0*@`-2(!(P"\`3KD``"#\6$]*<
M@&<&`"H`@``,8,A.50``2.<P,"1Y````$F`6)E(@*@`$4(`O`"\*3KD``"60<
M4$\D2R`*9N9"N0```!),WPP,3EU.=4Y5``!(YS`@0?K_OB/(````2D*G("T`'
M"%"`+P!.N0``)6A03R1`2H!F"G``3-\$#$Y=3G4DN0```!(E;0`(``0CR@``K
M`!(@"E"`8.!.50``2.<P`"\M``AAIEA/3-\`#$Y=3G5.50``2.<P,)?+)'D`V
M```28`X@;0`(48BQRF<2)DHD4B`*9NYP_TS?#`Q.74YU(`MG!":28`8CT@``/
M`!(@*@`$4(`O`"\*3KD``"604$]P`&#43E4``$CG,"!R!B`M``A.N0``)&(DW
M0-7Y````)DJM``AM%#`Y```"PDC`(BT`"+*`;`1*DF84(_P````"````%G#_>
M3-\$#$Y=3G5R!B`M``A.N0``)&(@>0```"8O,`@`3KD``"3$6$]*@&<$<`%@%
M`G``8,Y.50``2.<P`"\M``A.N0``)*)83TJ`9A9.N0``)+HCP````!9P_TS?X
M``Q.74YU<`!@]$Y5``!(YSP@*"T`"$ZY```B.'(&(`1.N0``)&(D0-7Y````%
M)DJ$;1`P.0```L)(P+B`;`1*DF84(_P````"````%G#_3-\$/$Y=3G4P*@`$!
MP'P``V8.(_P````%````%G#_8.`O+0`0+RT`#"\23KD``"4J3^\`#"H`L+S_F
M____9A!.N0``)+HCP````!9P_V"R(`5@KDY5__Q(YS``2'@0`$*G3KD``"70W
M4$\K0/_\"```#&<:2KD````N9@P@+?_\3-\`#$Y=3G5.N0``(G9P`&#N3E4`J
M`$CG,`!(>``$2'H`*$ZY```D\B\`3KD``"4J3^\`#$AX``%.N0``(K!83TS?E
M``Q.74YU7D,*`$Y5``!(YS``2KD```!&9P@@>0```$9.D"\M``A.N0``(MQ8=
M3TS?``Q.74YU3E7__$CG.``K;0`(__Q*N0```"9G-G@`8`PO!$ZY```D`EA/%
M4H0P.0```L)(P+B`;>@P.0```L+!_``&+P`O.0```"9.N0``)9!03TJY````C
M2F<(('D```!*3I!*N0```$YG#B\Y````3DZY```E6EA/2KD```!29PXO.0``5
M`%).N0``)5I83TJY````5F<.+SD```!63KD``"5:6$\L>``$""X`!`$I9Q0ON
M#4OZ``I.KO_B*E]@!D*G\U].<TJY````,F8X2KD```!"9RXO.0```#XO.0``?
M`$).N0``)9!03R`Y````.E*`Y8`O`"\Y````-DZY```ED%!/8!1.N0``)88OD
M.0```#).N0``)<)83R`M__PN>0```!I.=4S?`!Q.74YU3E4``$CG/B`H+0`(.
M<@8@!$ZY```D8B1`U?D````F2H1M$#`Y```"PDC`N(!L!$J29A0C_`````(`@
M```6</],WP1\3EU.=3`J``3`?(``9@HO$DZY```DAEA/0I)P`&#>2.=P`#0!7
MQ,`F`4A#QL!(0T)#U(-(0,#!2$!"0-""3-\`#DYU(B\`!"QY````(D[N_]PB9
M+P`$+'D````B3N[_@B(O``0L>0```").[O^X+'D````B3N[_RBQY````(D[N5
M_WPB+P`$+'D````B3N[_*$SO``8`!"QY````(D[N_ZQ,[P`&``0L>0```").'
M[O_B+'D````B3N[_Q$SO``X`!"QY````(D[N_]9,[P`.``0L>0```").[O^^'
M(B\`!"QY````(D[N_Z9,[P`.``0L>0```").[O_02.<!!$SO((``#"QY````<
M'DZN_Y1,WR"`3G5.^0``)5HB;P`$+'D````>3N[^8DSO``,`!"QY````'D[NV
M_SHB;P`$+'D````>3N[^VBQY````'D[N_WPB;P`$("\`""QY````'D[N_RX@7
M;P`$+'D````>3N[^C"QY````'B)O``0@+P`(3N[]V")O``0L>0```!Y.[OZ&4
M3.\``P`$+'D````>3N[^SB!O``0L>0```!Y.[OZ`3.\#```$+'D```!:3N[_9
MH"!O``0L>0```%I.[O^F(&\`!"QY````6D[N_[(``````^P````G`````0``I
M`!H```!.````8@```((```#.```!2````;````(\```#G@``!E0```9Z```&3
MP@``"7P```F^```*+@``"CH```P6```,F```#I(```[$```/;@``$$8``!#"G
M```0V```%(8``!4^```6O@``&,0``!G2```:0```';@``!W.```?<```'X0`\
M`"$@```AS```(P0``",0```D)@```)\`````````-````%0```!H````=```5
M`(@```"4````M@```-0```#@````[````0````$@```!,@```4X```%<```!T
MA````9X```&V```!P@```=8```'P```""@```A@```(J```"0@```E````.,<
M```#I````[````2$```$S@``!18```4H```%A```!=8```8F```&-```!EH`F
M``9H```&R```!W(```@&```(:```"+````CB```)H```"RX```M(```-0@``9
M#8@```WD```.?```#K8```[D```/,@``#V8```^4```/K```#_8``!`:```09
MK```$.0``!#\```15```$6X``!&@```1K```$=(``!'B```1]```$@(``!(<;
M```2.@``$D0``!*2```2O@``$MH``!+N```3W@``%!(``!1J```4=```%+@`K
M`!3,```4X@``%1P``!4P```57@``%6P``!5V```5@@``%9H``!6\```5R```_
M%=H``!7H```5_```%@X``!8N```63```%EH``!9Z```6H@``%JP``!<.```7]
M(@``%[(``!?6```7[```&````!@F```8-```&$(``!B^```8U@``&;0``!HBD
M```:Z@``'2X``!U8```>(```'C8``!Y*```>5@``'K8``![V```?'@``'[@`N
M`!_\```@+```(&0``"#R```A#```(4X``"%>```A?@``(8H``"&P```AN@``.
M(A(``"(F```B2```(FX``"*(```BD```(IX``"+.```B^@``(R(``"-(```CQ
M7@``(W0``".X```CT@``(]P``"/H```D%```)%8``"56````G`````(```9$D
M```'6@``!V````>2```'G```!Z(```>^```'Q@``!\X```?4```),@``"6(`5
M``F*```)F@``";````K\```+`@``"PX```M@```+L```#"X```Q````,5@``I
M#'8```R.```,K```#-0```SR```-(@``#3````UT```-J@``#WX```_D```0F
M$```$$P``!!D```0;@``$)@``!#L```1!```$0P``!$6```1(@``$2X``!$T2
M```10```$48``!%\```1@@``$8X``!&T```1N@``$<8``!':```1Z@``$>X`S
M`!'Z```2"```$B0``!(N```2-```$H0``!*,```2F@``$K@``!+2```2Z```I
M$O@``!+^```3Q```$](``!/F```3[@``$_H``!0&```4(```%"P``!1\```4/
MF@``%-(``!4B```6.```%K0``!;2```6^@``%R@``!>Z```8/```&$H``!Z`K
M```@&```(#H``"!4```@?```((@``""V```@X@``(10``"$X```A5```(9``6
M`"'"```AX```(?X``"(L```B6@``(KH``"+"```B[```(QP``",J```C,@``\
M(SH``"-"```C4```(U@``"-F```C;@``(YP``".D```CK```([(``"/````CZ
MS```(^(``"/T```D'```)#H``"2,```DF@``)*@``"2R```DO```),H``"3:B
M```DZ@``)/0``"4$```E%```)2(``"4R```E1@``)6```"5P```E?@``)8@`[
M`"6:```EJ```);(``"7(```EV```)>8``"7V```F!```)A(````````#\@``*
M`^H```"Q04)#1$5&86)C9&5F.3@W-C4T,S(Q,``*"PP-#@\*"PP-#@\)"`<&)
M!00#`@$``'(`````````<BL```````)W```````#`7<K``````,"80``````C
M"0%A*P`````)`G@```````4!>"L`````!0(``````````#`Q,C,T-38W.#EAW
M8F-D968````@("`@("`@("`P,#`P,"`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@()!`0$!`4
M0$!`0$!`0$!`0$`,#`P,#`P,#`P,0$!`0$!`0`D)"0D)"0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!Y
M`0$!`0$!`0$!0$!`0$!`"@H*"@H*`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@)`0$!`M
M(``````````````````!``````$``````````````````````0$````!````E
M``````````````````$"`````0``````````````````````````````````$
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M```````````````````````````````````````````````````4```#\@``)
*`^L````8```#\@``[
``
end
size 11980
SHAR_EOF
cat << \SHAR_EOF > uuencode.uu

begin 644 uuencode
M```#\P`````````#``````````(```<`````IP```!0```/I```'`$[Z!FQ.X
M5?_X2.<P``RM`````@`(;UY(>@#P(&T`#"\H``1.N0``!6Y03RM`__QF.B!M-
M``PO*``$2'H`T$AY```!#$ZY```&'D_O``Q(>@#22'D```$,3KD```8>4$](P
M>``*3KD``!B66$]8K0`,4ZT`"&`*0?D```#@*TC__`RM`````@`(9QY(>@"^Q
M2'D```$,3KD```8>4$](>``+3KD``!B66$\K?````:3_^"!M``PO*``$+RW_1
M^$AZ`+1.N0``#@1/[P`,2'D```#V+RW__$ZZ`+I03TAZ`*1.N0``#@183R\Y.
M`````$AZ`)=.N0``#@103T*G3KD``!B66$],WP`,3EU.=7(`15)23U(Z(&-A5
M;B=T(&9I;F0@)7,*`%5304=%.B!U=65N8V]D92`^;W5T9FEL92!;:6YF:6QE[
M72!N86UE"@!54T%'13H@=75E;F-O9&4@/F]U=&9I;&4@6VEN9FEL95T@;F%M0
M90H`"F)E9VEN("5O("5S"@!E;F0*`'-I>F4@)6QD"@``3E7_I$CG,`!(>``MA
M2&W_L"\M``A.N@)>3^\`#"M`_Z@O+0`,2JW_J&<2("W_J,"\````/]"\````&
M(&`"<&`O`$ZY```33E!/0JW_I$*M_ZQ@*B\M``Q![?^P(FW_K-/(+PE.N@"R*
M4$_0K?^D<D!.N0``$DPK0/^D5JW_K"`M_ZRPK?^H;<PO+0`,2JW_I&<2("W_.
MI,"\````/]"\````(&`"<&`O`$ZY```33E!/+RT`#$AX``I.N0``$TY03TJYO
M````"&<>2'H`+DAY```!#$ZY```&'E!/2'@`#$ZY```8EEA/2JW_J&\$8`#_M
M'$S?``Q.74YU15)23U(Z(&5R<F]R('=R:71I;F<@=&\@;W5T<'5T"@!.5?_PC
M2.<P`"!M``@0$$B`2,#D@"M`__P@;0`($!!(@$C`Z8#`O````#`B;0`($BD`:
M`4B!2,'H@<*\````#X"!*T#_^"!M``@0*``!2(!(P.6`P+P````\(FT`"!(IY
M``)(@4C![('"O`````.`@2M`__0@;0`($"@``DB`2,#`O````#\K0/_P+RT`Q
M#$JM__QG$B`M__S`O````#_0O````"!@`G!@+P!.N0``$TY03R\M``Q*K?_XD
M9Q(@+?_XP+P````_T+P````@8`)P8"\`3KD``!-.4$\O+0`,2JW_]&<2("W_C
M],"\````/]"\````(&`"<&`O`$ZY```33E!/+RT`#$JM__!G$B`M__#`O```"
M`#_0O````"!@`G!@+P!.N0``$TY03R!M``@0$$B`2,`B;0`($BD``4B!2,'0-
M@2QM``@4+@`"2()(PM""<D!.N0``$DQ,WP`,3EU.=4Y5__A(YS``0JW_^&`^%
M+RT`"$ZY```$7EA/*T#__`RM_______\9@P@+?_X3-\`#$Y=3G52N0`````@0
M+?_X(&T`#!&M__\(`%*M__@@+?_XL*T`$&VX("T`$&#03E4``$CG,"`D;0`(5
M(%*QZ@`$90XO"F$<6$],WP0,3EU.=2!24I(0$$B`2,#`O````/]@YDY5``!(\
MYS@P)&T`"!`J``S`/``89PIP_TS?#!Q.74YU"*H``@`,2JH`"&8*+PI.N0``/
M%8Q83Q`J``Q(@$C`"```!V<\0?D```#@)D@0*P`,2(!(P,"\````A+"\````;
MA&8.2'C__R\+3KD``!144$_7_````!9!^0```IBWR&7,,"H`$$C`+P`O*@`(M
M$BH`#4B!2,$O`4ZY```,,$_O``PH`$J`;A1*A&8$<`A@`G`0@2H`#'#_8`#_C
M8"2J``@@*@`(T(0E0``$(%)2DA`02(!(P,"\````_V``_SY.50``2.<P($ZY,
M```53"1`2H!F"G``3-\$#$Y=3G4O"B\M``PO+0`(809/[P`,8.9.50``2.<X>
M("\M`!!.N0``$\183T'Y````!"1(2A)F%"/\````!0````AP`$S?!!Q.74YUF
M+RT`#"\*3KD```SZ4$]*@&<$4(I@TB\J``0O+0`(3KD```JJ4$\H`+"\____Z
M_V8$<`!@Q"!M`!`11``-(&T`$!%\``$`#"`M`!!@K$Y5``!(YS``(^T`"```V
M``!(;0`0+RT`#$AZ`!1.N0``#KA/[P`,3-\`#$Y=3G5.50``2.<P`"\Y````I
M`"\M``A.N0``$P!03TS?``Q.74YU87Q#^0```IQ%^0````"UR68.,CP`$VL(=
M=``BPE')__PCSP````PL>``$(\X````02.>`@`@N``0!*6<02_H`"$ZN_^)@H
M!D*G\U].<T/Z`"1.KOYH(\`````49@PN/``#@`=.KO^48`9.N0``!O103TYUZ
M9&]S+FQI8G)A<GD`2?D``'_^3G5.50``2.<P($AY``$``#`Y```"F,'\``8O$
M`$ZY```;3E!/(\`````89AA"ITAY``$``$ZY```;(%!/+GD````,3G4@>0``C
M`!A":``$('D````8,7P``0`0(GD````8,WP``0`*('D````,(#D````,D*@`D
M!%"`(\`````<('D````<(+Q-04Y80J=.N0``&UY83R1`2JH`K&<X+RT`#"\M/
M``@O"DZY```(@$_O``PC_`````$````@('D````8`&B````$('D````8`&B`0
M```*8%A(:@!<3KD``!O&6$](:@!<3KD``!N(6$\CP````"0@>0```"1*J``D8
M9Q0@>0```"0B:``D+Q%.N0``&GI83R\Y````)"\*3KD```TZ4$\C^0```"0`:
M```H3KD``!J6('D````8((!.N0``&M@@>0```!@A0``&9QI(>`/M2'H`.DZYU
M```:R%!/('D````8(4``#"\Y````*"\Y````+$ZY````!%!/0J=.N0``&)98C
M3TS?!`Q.74YU*@!.50``2.<\,"1M`!`@;0`(("@`K.6`*``@1"`H`!#E@"9`>
M$!-(@$C`T*T`#%2`(\`````P0J<O.0```#!.N0``&TY03R/`````-&8(3-\,O
M/$Y=3G40$TB`2,`O`"!+4H@O""\Y````-$ZY```*9D_O``Q(>@%P$!-(@$C`+
MT+D````T+P!.N0``#2I03R\M``PO"B\Y````-$ZY```,UD_O``Q"N0```"PF&
M>0```#0D2Q`32(!(P"H`L+P````@9R"ZO`````EG&+J\````#&<0NKP````-&
M9PBZO`````IF!%*+8,P,$P`@;0``C@P3`")F,E*+($M2BQ`02(!(P"H`9R`@;
M2E**$(6ZO````")F$`P3`")F!%*+8`9"*O__8`)@TF!$($M2BQ`02(!(P"H`[
M9S"ZO````"!G*+J\````"6<@NKP````,9QBZO`````UG$+J\````"F<(($I2H
MBA"%8,(@2E**0A!*A68"4XM2N0```"Q@`/\Z0A)"IR`Y````+%*`Y8`O`$ZYM
M```;3E!/(\`````H9@I"N0```"Q@`/ZL>@`F>0```#1@'B`%Y8`@>0```"@AK
MBP@`+PM.N0``$LQ83U*`U\!2A;JY````+&W:(`7E@"!Y````*$*P"`!@`/YJ,
M(`!,[P,```0@""(O``Q@`A#95\G__&<&4D%@`D(84<G__$YU3E4``$CG,``O2
M+0`,2'@#`2\M``AA#$_O``Q,WP`,3EU.=4Y5``!(YS\P)&T`"$ZY```8'B9YS
M````&'@`8!)R!B`$3KD``!I(2K,(`&<44H0P.0```IA(P+B`;>)Z!F```.H(!
M+0`!``YG/$AX__\O"DZY```:N%!/+`!G*B\&3KD``!L"6$\O"DZY```:B%A/4
M2H!F$DZY```:H"H`L+P```#-9@``IDAX`^TO"DZY```:R%!/+`!*AF9R""T`L
M```.9@9Z`6```(1(>`/N+PI.N0``&LA03RP`9@I.N0``&J`J`&!F2'@`(4AZ[
M`+!.N0``&Y903RX`9PPO!TZY```;0%A/8"9(>``!2'H`G"\&3KD``!L03^\`Q
M#$AX__]"IR\&3KD``!KR3^\`#&`N("T`#,"\```%`+"\```%`&8<+P9.N0``<
M&FQ83WH$(\4````(</],WPS\3EU.=7(&(`1.N0``&D@GA@@`<@8@!$ZY```:B
M2"!`T<LQ;0`.``0(+0`#``YG$DAX``%"IR\&3KD``!KR3^\`#"`$8+AD;W,N?
M;&EB<F%R>0```$Y5``!(YSP@*"T`"$ZY```8'G(&(`1.N0``&D@D0-7Y````T
M&$J$;1`P.0```IA(P+B`;`1*DF84(_P````"````"'#_3-\$/$Y=3G4P*@`$[
M2,#`O`````.PO`````%F#B/\````!0````AP_V#6+RT`$"\M``PO$DZY```:O
MXD_O``PJ`+"\_____V803KD``!J@(\`````(</]@J"`%8*0P/'__8`0P+P`.[
M(&\`!$H89OQ32")O``A30!#95\C__&<"0A`@+P`$3G4P/'__8`0P+P`.4T!KK
M%"!O``0B;P`(L0EF#%-(2AA7R/_V<`!.=6,$<`%.=7#_3G4@;P`$(`@B;P`(1
M$-EF_$YU3E4``$CG/C`D;0`(0J=(>@"D3KD``!N64$\CP````$QF"$S?#'Q.K
M74YU(&T`#")H`"0O*0`$3KD``!OR6$\H`&=:2'H`?2!$+R@`-DZY```;U%!/L
M)D!*@&<X2'@#[2\+3KD``!K(4$\L`&<F(`;E@"H`($4E:``(`*0E1@"<2'@#7
M[4AZ`$1.N0``&LA03R5``*`O!$ZY```;Y%A/+SD```!,3KD``!LZ6$]"N0``2
M`$Q@`/]P:6-O;BYL:6)R87)Y`%=)3D1/5P`J`$Y5``!(YS``2&T`#"\M``A(8
M>0``$MY.N0``#KA/[P`,3-\`#$Y=3G5.50``2.<X("1M`!`,K0````0`%&8(O
M(&T`""@08!1*K0`,;P@@;0`(*!!@!B!M``@H$$*M`!1*K0`,;!)$K0`,2H1LV
M"D2$*WP````!`!0B+0`,(`1.N0``$F9!^0```$Q3BA2P"``B+0`,(`1.N0``!
M$G(H`&;82JT`%&<&4XH4O``M(`I,WP0<3EU.=4Y5_Q1(YS@P)&T`""9M``Q"F
MK?_X*VT`$/_\($M2BQ`02(!(P"@`9P`#/+B\````)68``Q9"+?\B*WP````!=
M__0K?````"#_\"M\```G$/_L($M2BQ`02(!(P"@`L+P````M9A!"K?_T($M2`
MBQ`02(!(P"@`N+P````P9A0K?````##_\"!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`+B\````*F8:%
M(&W__%BM__PK4/_H($M2BQ`02(!(P"@`8#A"K?_H8"1R"B`M_^A.N0``&DC0E
MA)"\````,"M`_^@@2U*+$!!(@$C`*`!!^0```%\(,``"2`!FSKB\````+F9FO
M($M2BQ`02(!(P"@`L+P````J9AH@;?_\6*W__"M0_^P@2U*+$!!(@$C`*`!@D
M.$*M_^Q@)'(*("W_[$ZY```:2-"$D+P````P*T#_["!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`$'YS
M````7P@P``)(`&;.*WP````$_^2XO````&QF%B!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`"M\````&
M!/_D8!2XO````&AF#"!+4HL0$$B`2,`H`"`$8```@BM\````"/_@8!PK?````
M``K_X&`2*WP````0_^!@""M\____]O_@+RW_Y$AM_R(O+?_@+RW__$ZZ_:1/Q
M[P`0*T#_W"`M_^31K?_\8%P@;?_\6*W__"M0_]PO+?_<3KD``!+,6$\K0/_D9
M8$H@;?_\6*W__"@00>W_(2M(_]P0A&`HD+P```!C9^)3@&>2D+P````+9P#_C
M;%F`9[)5@&<`_VQ7@&<`_W!@S$'M_R*1[?_<*TC_Y"`M_^2PK?_L;P8K;?_L,
M_^1*K?_T9W`@;?_<#!``+6<*(FW_W`P1`"MF-`RM````,/_P9BI3K?_H(&W_M
MW%*M_]P0$$B`2,`O`$Z26$^PO/____]F"G#_3-\,'$Y=3G5@&"\M__!.DEA/N
ML+S_____9@1P_V#B4JW_^"`M_^A3K?_HL*W_Y&[:0JW_X&`D(&W_W%*M_]P0`
M$$B`2,`O`$Z26$^PO/____]F!'#_8*I2K?_@(&W_W$H09PH@+?_@L*W_[&W*=
M("W_X-&M__A*K?_T9BI@&DAX`"!.DEA/L+S_____9@9P_V``_W!2K?_X("W_0
MZ%.M_^BPK?_D;MA@&"\$3I)83["\_____V8&</]@`/](4JW_^&``_+@@+?_X_
M8`#_.$CG2`!"A$J`:@1$@%)$2H%J!D2!"D0``6$^2D1G`D2`3-\`$DJ`3G5(A
MYT@`0H1*@&H$1(!21$J!:@)$@6$:(`%@V"\!81(@`2(?2H!.=2\!808B'TJ`+
M3G5(YS``2$%*068@2$$V`30`0D!(0(##(@!(0#("@L,P`4)!2$%,WP`,3G5(?
M028!(@!"04A!2$!"0'0/T(#3@;:!8@22@U)`4<K_\DS?``Q.=2!O``0@"$H8N
M9OR1P"`(4X!.=4Y5``!(YS``2'D```#V+RT`"$ZY```3`%!/3-\`#$Y=3G5.Z
M50``2.<X`"@M``@O+0`,+P1.N0``$TY03[B\````"F8J(&T`#!`H``Q(@$C`V
M"```!V<82'C__R\M``Q.N0``%%103TS?`!Q.74YU8/9.50``2.<P("1M``P@L
M4K'J``1E'"`M``C`O````/\O`"\*3KH`XE!/3-\$#$Y=3G4@4E*2$"T`"Q"`*
M2(!(P,"\````_V#B3E4``$CG,"!!^0```.`D2"!*U?P````6+PAA%%A/0?D`3
M``*8M<AEZ$S?!`Q.74YU3E4``$CG."`D;0`(>``@"F8*</],WP0<3EU.=4HJ^
M``QG7`@J``(`#&<,2'C__R\*85Y03R@`$"H`#4B`2,`O`$ZY```9Z%A/B(`($
M*@`!``QG#"\J``A.N0``%I!83P@J``4`#&<8+RH`$DZY```75EA/+RH`$DZY9
M```6D%A/0I)"J@`$0JH`"$(J``P@!&"$3E7__DCG."`D;0`(0?K_,B/(````<
M.`@J``0`#&<*</],WP0<3EU.=0@J``(`#&<T*!*8J@`(+P0O*@`($"H`#4B`5
M2,`O`$ZY```7B$_O``RPA&<0".H`!``,0I)"J@`$</]@O`RM_____P`,9A`(B
MJ@`"``Q"DD*J``1P`&"B2JH`"&8*+PI.N0``%8Q83PQJ``$`$&8R&VT`#___6
M2'@``4AM__\0*@`-2(!(P"\`3KD``!>(3^\`#+"\`````6:4("T`#&``_UHD'
MJ@`(,"H`$$C`T*H`""5```0(Z@`"``P@4E*2$"T`#Q"`2(!(P,"\````_V``L
M_RI.50``2.<P($'Y````X"1(2BH`#&<<U?P````60?D```*8M<AE"G``3-\$:
M#$Y=3G5@WD*20JH`!$*J``@@"F#H3E7__$CG,"`D;0`(2'@$`$ZY```6>%A/8
M*T#__&8:-7P``0`0(`K0O`````XE0``(3-\$#$Y=3G4U?`0``!`(Z@`!``PEK
M;?_\``@0*@`-2(!(P"\`3KD``!;B6$]*@&<&`"H`@``,8,A.50``2.<P,"1Y`
M````!&`6)E(@*@`$4(`O`"\*3KD``!MV4$\D2R`*9N9"N0````1,WPP,3EU./
M=4Y5``!(YS`@0?K_OB/(````/$*G("T`"%"`+P!.N0``&TY03R1`2H!F"G``0
M3-\$#$Y=3G4DN0````0E;0`(``0CR@````0@"E"`8.!.50``2.<P`"\M``AA:
MIEA/3-\`#$Y=3G5.50``2.<P,)?+)'D````$8`X@;0`(48BQRF<2)DHD4B`*'
M9NYP_TS?#`Q.74YU(`MG!":28`8CT@````0@*@`$4(`O`"\*3KD``!MV4$]P.
M`&#43E4``$CG,"!R!B`M``A.N0``&D@D0-7Y````&$JM``AM%#`Y```"F$C`A
M(BT`"+*`;`1*DF84(_P````"````"'#_3-\$#$Y=3G5R!B`M``A.N0``&D@@F
M>0```!@O,`@`3KD``!JJ6$]*@&<$<`%@`G``8,Y.50``2.<P`"\M``A.N0``]
M&HA83TJ`9A9.N0``&J`CP`````AP_TS?``Q.74YU<`!@]$Y5``!(YSP@*"T`6
M"$ZY```8'G(&(`1.N0``&D@D0-7Y````&$J$;1`P.0```IA(P+B`;`1*DF84H
M(_P````"````"'#_3-\$/$Y=3G4P*@`$P'P``V8.(_P````%````"'#_8.`O,
M+0`0+RT`#"\23KD``!L03^\`#"H`L+S_____9A!.N0``&J`CP`````AP_V"R7
M(`5@KDY5__Q(YS``2'@0`$*G3KD``!NV4$\K0/_\"```#&<:2KD````@9@P@0
M+?_\3-\`#$Y=3G5.N0``&%QP`&#N3E4``$CG,`!(>``$2'H`*$ZY```:V"\`>
M3KD``!L03^\`#$AX``%.N0``&)983TS?``Q.74YU7D,*`$Y5``!(YS``2KD`N
M```X9P@@>0```#A.D"\M``A.N0``&,)83TS?``Q.74YU3E7__$CG.``K;0`(,
M__Q*N0```!AG-G@`8`PO!$ZY```9Z%A/4H0P.0```IA(P+B`;>@P.0```IC!K
M_``&+P`O.0```!A.N0``&W903TJY````/&<(('D````\3I!*N0```$!G#B\YI
M````0$ZY```;0%A/2KD```!$9PXO.0```$1.N0``&T!83TJY````2&<.+SD`B
M``!(3KD``!M`6$\L>``$""X`!`$I9Q0O#4OZ``I.KO_B*E]@!D*G\U].<TJYN
M````)&8X2KD````T9RXO.0```#`O.0```#1.N0``&W903R`Y````+%*`Y8`OD
M`"\Y````*$ZY```;=E!/8!1.N0``&VPO.0```"1.N0``&ZA83R`M__PN>0``U
M``Q.=4S?`!Q.74YU3E4``$CG/B`H+0`(<@8@!$ZY```:2"1`U?D````82H1M;
M$#`Y```"F$C`N(!L!$J29A0C_`````(````(</],WP1\3EU.=3`J``3`?(``D
M9@HO$DZY```:;%A/0I)P`&#>2.=P`#0!Q,`F`4A#QL!(0T)#U(-(0,#!2$!"Q
M0-""3-\`#DYU(B\`!"QY````%$[N_]PB+P`$+'D````43N[_@B(O``0L>0``X
M`!1.[O^X+'D````43N[_RBQY````%$[N_WPB+P`$+'D````43N[_*$SO``8`G
M!"QY````%$[N_ZQ,[P`&``0L>0```!1.[O_B+'D````43N[_Q$SO``X`!"QYI
M````%$[N_]9,[P`.``0L>0```!1.[O^^(B\`!"QY````%$[N_Z9,[P`.``0L,
M>0```!1.[O_02.<!!$SO((``#"QY````$$ZN_Y1,WR"`3G5.^0``&T`B;P`$\
M+'D````03N[^8DSO``,`!"QY````$$[N_SHB;P`$+'D````03N[^VBQY`````
M$$[N_WPB;P`$("\`""QY````$$[N_RX@;P`$+'D````03N[^C"QY````$")OE
M``0@+P`(3N[]V")O``0L>0```!!.[OZ&3.\``P`$+'D````03N[^SB!O``0LT
M>0```!!.[OZ`3.\#```$+'D```!,3N[_H"!O``0L>0```$Q.[O^F(&\`!"QYN
M````3$[N_[(```/L````'0````$````^````4@```'8```".````R@```.8`*
M``):```$.```!-@```4*```%M```!G(```;N```'!```"MH```Q:```.B```3
M#Y8``!`$```2Z```$YX``!.T```55@``%6H``!<&```7L@``&.H``!CV```:E
M#````(``````````)````$0```!8````9````)0```"@````P````-X```#PR
M````^@```=````'^```"-@```D8```)@```";````TX```-V```#G@```\8`.
M``/V```$%@``!,(```3\```%*@``!7@```6L```%V@``!?(```8\```&8```T
M!M@```<0```'*```!X````>:```'S```!]@```?^```(#@``""````@N```(_
M2```"&8```AP```(O@``".H```D&```)&@``"@H```H^```*N```"LP```KZ0
M```+"```"Q(```L>```+-@``"U@```MD```+=@``"X0```N8```+J@``"\H`I
M``OH```+]@``#!8```P^```,2```#*H```R^```-3@``#7(```V(```-G```,
M#<(```W0```-W@``#A8```X<```.@@``#IH```]X```/Y@``$*X``!+R```3N
M%```$SX``!0&```4'```%#```!0\```4G```%-P``!4$```5G@``%>(``!82.
M```62@``%M@``!;R```7-```%T0``!=D```7<```%Y8``!>@```7^```&`P`5
M`!@N```85```&&X``!AV```8A```&+0``!C@```9"```&2X``!E$```96@``>
M&9X``!FX```9P@``&<X``!GZ```:/```&SP```!Z`````@```DX```7$```&E
M*@``!E8```9X```&D```!IH```;$```'&```!S````<X```'0@``!TX```=:8
M```'8```!VP```=R```'J```!ZX```>Z```'X```!^8```?R```(!@``"!8`Q
M``@:```()@``"#0```A0```(6@``"&````BP```(N```",8```CD```(_@``F
M"10```DD```)*@``"?````G^```*$@``"AH```HF```*,@``"DP```I8```*K
MO@``"]0```Q0```,;@``#)8```S$```-5@``#=@```WF```49@``%?X``!8@C
M```6.@``%F(``!9N```6G```%L@``!;Z```7'@``%SH``!=V```7J```%\8`;
M`!?D```8$@``&$```!B@```8J```&-(``!D"```9$```&1@``!D@```9*```.
M&38``!D^```93```&50``!F"```9B@``&9(``!F8```9I@``&;(``!G(```96
MV@``&@(``!H@```:<@``&H```!J.```:F```&J(``!JP```:P```&M```!K:N
M```:Z@``&OH``!L(```;&```&RP``!M&```;5@``&V0``!MN```;@```&XX`3
M`!N8```;K@``&[X``!O,```;W```&^H``!OX`````````_(```/J````IP``4
M``!R`````````'(K```````"=P```````P%W*P`````#`F$```````D!82L`J
M````"0)X```````%`7@K``````4"```````````P,3(S-#4V-S@Y86)C9&5F5
M````("`@("`@("`@,#`P,#`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@(""00$!`0$!`0$!`@
M0$!`0$!`#`P,#`P,#`P,#$!`0$!`0$`)"0D)"0D!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!^
M`0$!`4!`0$!`0`H*"@H*"@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("0$!`0"``````(
M`````````````0`````!``````````````````````$!`````0``````````%
M```````````!`@````$`````````````````````````````````````````$
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
``
end
size 9052
SHAR_EOF