[aus.mac] meaning of error numbers in Bomb dialog box?

younger@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Chris Younger) (10/20/90)

Can anybody tell me where I can get a list of what the error numbers mean
in the Bomb dialog box?  At the moment I am specifically after the meanings
of IDs 02 and 28.

Thanks,

 Chris Younger, Computer Science Honours Student, Monash University, AUSTRALIA
                    E-mail: younger@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au

niko@iastate.edu (Schuessler Nikolaus E) (10/20/90)

In article <3248@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU> younger@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Chris Younger) writes:

>Can anybody tell me where I can get a list of what the error numbers mean
>in the Bomb dialog box?  At the moment I am specifically after the meanings
>of IDs 02 and 28.

02  -  address error
28  -  stack moved into application heap

There is a sysErrDA that lists most of them and is quite handy to use sitting
in the apple menu.  you can get that from any anonymous ftp site with the
info-mac archives i would suppose.

Niko Schuessler               "On a two semester mission to engineer where
niko@iastate.edu               no-one has engineered before.... :-) "

klaus@diku.dk (Klaus Ole Kristiansen) (10/21/90)

niko@iastate.edu (Schuessler Nikolaus E) writes:

>In article <3248@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU> younger@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Chris Younger) writes:
>>
>>Can anybody tell me where I can get a list of what the error numbers mean
>>in the Bomb dialog box?  At the moment I am specifically after the meanings
>>of IDs 02 and 28.

>02  -  address error
>28  -  stack moved into application heap

>There is a sysErrDA that lists most of them and is quite handy to use sitting
>in the apple menu.  you can get that from any anonymous ftp site with the
>info-mac archives i would suppose.

GIFconverter consistently bombs with error 29while "analysing image".
29 is not in the sysErrDa. What is it?

Klaus Kristiansen