[net.news.group] 3 Stooges

cherson@fsleng.DEC (03/11/85)

Hello out there in netland!  Is there any interest in starting up a net
in honor of Hollywood's most prolific thespians, the Three Stooges.

I know some people will take offense, but some of us know better.  Let's
hear from you out there!

				David Cherson

gdo@aluxz.UUCP (ODONNELL) (03/12/85)

> Hello out there in netland!  Is there any interest in starting up a net
> in honor of Hollywood's most prolific thespians, the Three Stooges.
>
> I know some people will take offense, but some of us know better.  Let's
> hear from you out there!
>
> 				David Cherson

Some of us hav started a Stooges discussion in net.tv but DEFINITELY
count my vote as YES!!! for a net.tv.stooges group.  I'm one of many
who have grown up loving their crazy antics!
     -- Glenn O'Donnell (AT&T Bell Laboratories - Allentown, PA)
        senior member of the AAM local 6 7/8

jf4@bonnie.UUCP (John Fourney) (03/13/85)

1 NO vote.

weiss@gondor.UUCP (Michael S. Weiss) (03/14/85)

> > Hello out there in netland!  Is there any interest in starting up a net
> > in honor of Hollywood's most prolific thespians, the Three Stooges.
> > 				David Cherson
>
> Some of us hav started a Stooges discussion in net.tv but DEFINITELY
> count my vote as YES!!! for a net.tv.stooges group.  I'm one of many
> who have grown up loving their crazy antics!
>      -- Glenn O'Donnell (AT&T Bell Laboratories - Allentown, PA)

[oh!  line-eater, ey! woo woo woo woo woo woo]

I love the 3 stooges, but I feel that a group devoted to them
would be far too limiting and die an early painful death.
Start discussions on net.tv.  Get -others- interested in them!
Spread the word!  I'll look for you on net.boob-tube!

[Anybody for spaghetti and whipped cream?]

--
I remember doing the Time Warp.

-Michael S. Weiss                               BITNET:  weiss@psuvaxg.bitnet

werner@ut-ngp.UUCP (Werner Uhrig) (03/14/85)

you still have much to say and there are a few dozen of participants, show
your statistics to this group again and you should have no problem getting
such a group if the figures support it.  Deal??