[comp.os.vms] VMS foriegn mail protocol

dave@arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) (07/04/87)

Does anybody have any information on the VMS foriegn mail protocol, and how
to use it?  How is the MAIL/PROTOCOL command used?  What are the entry points
in the foriegn mail protocol shareable image?

Could somebody point me in the right direction?  Or give me the E-mail address
of somebody who can?  Our company has a need for this.

NOTE: Please reply through e-mail, my 10meg disk can't handle the volume in this
group!

Thanks.

Dave Arnold

UUCP:	...!seismo!uunet!arnold!dave

jeff@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Jeffrey Burgan) (07/04/87)

In article <118@arnold.UUCP> dave@arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) writes:
>Does anybody have any information on the VMS foriegn mail protocol, and how
>to use it?  How is the MAIL/PROTOCOL command used?  What are the entry points
>in the foriegn mail protocol shareable image?
>
>Could somebody point me in the right direction?  Or give me the E-mail address
>of somebody who can?  Our company has a need for this.

I would also be interested in any info on writing a foreign mail protocol.

Jeff Burgan
jeff@umbc3.umd.edu