From:     Delivr@UcEdu.UNCA.AdhocNet.CA
Subject:  Undeliverable Mail
To:       <kieffer>
Comment:  reason for return --
Comment:   Unknown host or domain
Comment:    bitnet - %ROUTE-E-NONODE, No such node is defined
Comment:  the affected addresses follow ...
Comment:  craa055%uk.ac.kcl.cc.vaxb@ac.uk

Start of returned message

  Date:    Fri, 17 Jul 87 08:00:18 MDT
  From:    kieffer @ ucedu.unca.adhocnet.ca
  Subject: RE: JANET addresses
  To:      craa055%uk.ac.kcl.cc.vaxb @ ac.uk

  Subj: JANET addresses

  We have been using a different addressing scheme to reach JANET sites from
  Bitnet:

              user%uk.ac.open.acs.vax@ukacrl

  for example, and it has worked well for us. Since I did not see this
  gateway in the original message, I wonder whether I should switch to
  one of those that are listed?

   rom kieffer
   UofCalgary
   Canada