[comp.os.vms] PROLOG

TODD@CICGJ.RPI.EDU (Robert Lindsay Todd) (07/29/87)

Greetings!

   Does anybody out there know of any Public Domain implementations of
PROLOG that run under VMS?  How about at least implementations that are
cheap?

				Thank you,
				R. Lindsay Todd

				Center for Interactive Computer Graphics
				Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
				Troy, NY 12180-3590

				Internet: TODD@CICGJ.RPI.EDU
				BITNET:   TODD@RPICICGE

RMANGALD@CLARKU.BITNET (08/03/87)

        Listmember R. Lindsay Todd (todd@cicgj.rpi.edu) writes:

>       Does anybody out there know of any Public Domain implementations
>of PROLOG that run under VMS?  How about at least implementations that
>are cheap?

--------------------------------

        We have U.N.H. Prolog here at Clark, which, I think, is in the
Public Domain.  It appears to be a fairly complete implementation of
Prolog; you can contact the people at University of New Hampshire for
more information.  Their CSNet address is:

        prolog.unh@udel-relay

This is an old address (circa 1983), but I see no reason why it should
have changed.

Rahul Mangaldas (rmangaldas@clarku.bitnet)
Box 1311, Clark University
950 Main Street