[comp.os.vms] DEC/Shell UUCP query

CP.PAVER@MCC.COM (Bob Paver) (07/31/87)

DEC claims to support UUCP under their product called DEC/Shell.

Does anyone have any experience with this version of UUCP?  I'm
also interested in any other versions of UUCP that run under VMS.
I'm aware of Eunice which presumably has UUCP support.

An upcoming project will almost certainly require UUCP and I want to
do it on my VMS system.  Any help/suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Bob Paver	(512) 338-3316
Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corp. (MCC)
3500 West Balcones Center Drive
Austin, TX  78759

ARPA:  paver@mcc.com
UUCP:  {ihnp4,seismo,harvard,gatech}!ut-sally!im4u!milano!paver
-------

hart@cp1.BELL-ATL.COM (Rod Hart) (08/06/87)

In article <12322802029.54.CP.PAVER@MCC.COM>, CP.PAVER@MCC.COM (Bob Paver) writes:
> DEC claims to support UUCP under their product called DEC/Shell.
>
> Does anyone have any experience with this version of UUCP?

Yes it exist, but has anyone gotten it to WORK?
--
Signed by: Rod Hart (WA3MEZ)
	   Minicomputer Technical Support District