[comp.os.vms] Conquest

PERRY@NUHUB.ACS.NORTHEASTERN.EDU (07/22/87)

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 87 21:13 EDT
From: PERRY%nuhub.acs.northeastern.edu@relay.cs.net@munnari.oz
Subject: RE: DECUS Vax-72 Conquest Game
To: "John F. Baird" <munnari!otc!metro!ipso!runx!johnf@seismo.css.gov>

:: My apoligies to INFO-VAX and the net for sending this message to a person
:: I tried a direct reply which failed and I know no other way to reach him.

John,

	I "live" in the CSNET world and tried the three addresses exactly as
they were in your message. All three came back as failed mail saying that they
were adressed to an unknown host.

	I don't have conquest so I can't comment on the latest version. What
sort of game is conquest? Could you tell me more about it and if you know
of any electronic address closer than yours from which I might be able to
obtain it. It sounds like a neat game! If you don't know of anywhere else
I could get it could you please send me a copy. THANKS VERY MUCH!

				Jeffrey Perry
				Northeastern University
				Boston, Ma, USA

PS. Please send the response to INFO-VAX or my arpanet address:
	perry%northeastern.acs.edu@relay.cs.net

PSS. I'm curious how long this will take to reach you please let me know in
     your reply.

PSS. Please try to get me a direct address to reach you so we won't have to
     bother INFO-VAX again!

arcana@RITA.ACS.WASHINGTON.EDU ("UW") (08/11/87)

	We have what I believe is the lastest version of conquest that
has been released by the authors. It is version 4.22. If you're interested
and have anything to trade please let us know.

				The Chess Nut
------