[comp.os.vms] Error in microVMS manual

IVANOVIC%VAXR@LLL-ICDC.ARPA ("Vladimir Ivanovic, x3-7786") (09/14/87)

>From: carl@CitHex.Caltech.EDU
>You should have continued reading further.  The next step is to boot standalone
>backup, which understands the BACKUP and ONLY the BACKUP command...

Reading further... My microVMS manual (QLN55-GZ, VMS 4.4) on page 1-23 does not
mention anything about standalone backup.  I think the manual is in error.

I think that what is intended is a backup with no users, but what is specified
will NOT work on any VAX, past, present or future, that I know of.  Standalone
backup is mentioned in another section in the context of restoring files
or a complete system.

-- Vladimir