[comp.os.vms] I would like the new version of Finger

peterson@RITA.ACS.WASHINGTON.EDU ("UW") (10/10/87)

 Subject:      "New and Improved" finger distribution
>> I have a copy of the new Finger (originally written and distributed by
>> Richard Garland) which Glenn Everhart advertised here previously.  I can
>> distribute this copy to anyone on Bitnet.

Yes, I would like a copy of the new finger program. Thanks.

					John Peterson
					PETERSON@UWACHEM (Bitnet)

------

naresh@engr.uky.edu (Naresh Shah) (10/12/87)

In article <8710100718.AA15263@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, peterson@RITA.ACS.WASHINGTON.EDU ("UW") writes:

>  Subject:      "New and Improved" finger distribution
> >> I have a copy of the new Finger (originally written and distributed by
> >> Richard Garland) which Glenn Everhart advertised here previously.  I can
> >> distribute this copy to anyone on Bitnet.

We would also appreciate having a copy of finger.
We can live with any copy - old or new, as we don't have either.
Thanks in advance.

Our Bitnet address : CFFLS@UKCC