[comp.os.vms] VAX/VMS calculator

MASRAD@UBVMS.BITNET (Rad) (11/12/87)

Greetings,

Recently on this network there was mention of a VAX/VMS
calculator. I was advised to wait patiently and someone
might post a copy of it, but our link was down for a while
and we may have missed the posting.

What I am looking for is:
  o  A calculator program that does at least basic functions.
  o  Preferably some source code.
  o  Hopefully full screen with a few fireworks (definetly not required)

Would someone send me a copy of such a program or post
it to the net?

           thanks in advance,
            - Rad (Geoffrey A. Cashman)

AT&T  : (716) 836-9594
Snail : 361 LaSalle street  Buffalo, NY 14215
BITnet: MASRAD@UBVMS (or ubvms(a,b,c, or d))
        MASDEV1@UBVM

pete@tsc.UUCP (Pete Schmitt) (11/14/87)

In article <8711131129.AA23689@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, MASRAD@UBVMS.BITNET (Rad) writes:
> Greetings,
>
> Recently on this network there was mention of a VAX/VMS
> calculator. I was advised to wait patiently and someone
> might post a copy of it, but our link was down for a while
> and we may have missed the posting.

Decus had a Scientific Calculator Program a while back that ran on a VT100.
I don't know if there was source, but the program was pretty nice.  It
was called simply SC.EXE

--
            \\\!///		From:   Pete Schmitt
             _   _ 		UUCP:   allegra!decwrl!tsc.dec.com!pete