[comp.os.vms] VT220 character set

KQ@DACTH51.BITNET (12/21/87)

Noam Tene, Haifa, Israel (tene@techmax.bitnet) writes:

>3. Does anyone have character editing and loading routines for the
>   VT220?

Noam,

I've built a download characterset generator to interactively
create and edit your download character set on a VT220. I've
posted it earlier this year. Send a message, if you want it.

Bruno (KQ@DACTH51.BITNET)

DL01@TE.CC.CMU.EDU (David B. Love) (12/23/87)

Bruno,

   Actually, downloadable character sets for VT200's sounds kinda
interesting.  What's it written in, and how could I go about
getting it from you ?  Thanks for the info.

   Dave Love
   DL01@TE.CC.CMU.EDU

-------

TBLAKE@BINGVAXA.BITNET ("Thomas_R._Blake") (12/23/87)

Bruno,

        I don't recall that posting!?  (* Sigh *)

        Would you, could you send me a copy?

TBLAKE@BINGVAXB.BITNET                          Thomas R. Blake
                                                Academic Support
                                                SUNY Binghamton