[comp.os.vms] forwarding lost message

ronk%mrgate.email.hub@tektronix.tek.COM (01/22/88)

From:	MAC@GVG10@MRGATE@EMAIL
Subject: Re:kermit needed

To:	info-vax@kl.sri.com

>	I need to find where I can ftp kermit for the mac and for vms from.
>I cannot seem to reach cu20b.columbia.edu or any other columbia machine,
>so if some kind soul out there has it in their anonymous account or could
>mail them to me I would appreciate it.

Brian Nelson at the Univ. of Toledo maintains the Kermit stuff on line in a
VAX Bulletin Board System.  You can dial his machine up and down load the
new stuff using your current Kermits.  The specifics are:

      Phone: 419-537-4411   1200 baud
      When you get asked for a Class enter:  VX785A
      Hit a couple of carriage returns
      Then enter the username password pair of Kermit/Kermit

Bill MacAllister
The Grass Valley Group
mac@gvg49.email.hub.tek.com