[comp.os.vms] emulex tc12

I7100501@DBSTU1.BITNET (Eckart Meyer) (02/06/88)

"Anthony A. Datri" <aad+@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
>I plan to use an Emulex tc12 in our vms 785 and a xylogics 772 in our sun 3/4
>to control cipher 880 microstreamers.  Can anyone give me experiences either
>way on such configurations?

We have used a cipher M890/TC12 configuration for many years on a PDP-11/70
with no problems (TS-11 emulation, MS: driver). You should consider using
a TC13 controller, which is operates "buffered" (what ever that means) and
should be faster.

Eckart Meyer                            BITNET: I7100501@DBSTU1
Inst. f. Nachrichtentechnik             PHONE:  0531 / 391-2454
Technical University of Braunschweig    ADDR:   Schleinitzstr. 23
Germany                                            3300 Braunschweig

-------