[comp.os.vms] bulletin board facility

Kenlin@YUKON.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM (Kenlin Pascoe) (02/12/88)

Does anyone know if there is a bulletin board program written to run
under UNIX that can be bought?  If there is, I'd be interestd in what
features it has and an approximate cost.

Kenlin@YUKON.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM (Kenlin Pascoe) (02/12/88)

Does anyone know if there is a bulletin board program written to run
under VMS that can be bought?  If there is, I'd be interestd in what
features it has and an approximate cost.

terry@wsccs.UUCP (terry) (02/26/88)

In article <19880211181026.8.KENLIN@JUBJUB.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, Kenlin@YUKON.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM (Kenlin Pascoe) writes:
> Does anyone know if there is a bulletin board program written to run
> under UNIX that can be bought?  If there is, I'd be interestd in what
> features it has and an approximate cost.

	1) It's free.  It's called xbbs.
	2) It has nothing to do with VMS... why's it here?
	3) It's available from *suprise* xbbs... a *suprise* bbs.  It lives
	   int the 714 areacode somewhere or other
	4) It's in the archives, or should be.  If it isn't, drop me mail
	   and I'll send it to them (where is 'them'?).

| Terry Lambert           UUCP: ...!decvax!utah-cs!century!terry              |
| @ Century Software       or : ...utah-cs!uplherc!sp7040!obie!wsccs!terry    |
| SLC, Utah                                                                   |
|                   These opinions are not my companies, but if you find them |
|                   useful, send a $20.00 donation to Brisbane Australia...   |
| 'There are monkey boys in the facility.  Do not be alarmed; you are secure' |