[comp.os.vms] Time Travel ???

XRJJM%SCINT.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU (John McMahon, (05/13/88)

Well, I just got back a piece of mail I fired off to Info-Vax.  What bothers
me is I sent it out almost a month ago...  anyone know what is going on
???

If there is a screwy mailer somewhere, that might explain a few of the
complaints that the BITNET folk have been having about "What happened to
INFO-VAX ???"

It is now 4 days to DECUS, do you know where your towel is ????

John McMahon
xrjjm%scint.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU
fasteddy@iafbit.bitnet

Mail header exerpts follow...

Step 4: Returned to STAR.STANFORD.EDU almost a month later...
        What happened ?

***> Received: from KL.SRI.COM by STAR.STANFORD.EDU via SMTP with TCP; Thu,
***> 	  12 May 88 15:44:00-PDT

Step 3: Received at KL.SRI.COM about two hours later...

***> Received: from STAR.STANFORD.EDU by KL.SRI.COM with TCP; Thu 14 Apr 88
***> 	  13:44:43-PDT

Step 2: Received at STAR.STANFORD.EDU almost immediately.

***> Received: from SCINT by STAR.STANFORD.EDU via MAIL-11 with DECnet; Thu,
***> 	  14 Apr 88 13:39:12-PDT

Step 1: Mailed from SCINT.SPAN on 4/14/88 at 1:39 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)

***> Date: Thu 14 Apr 88 13:39:11-PDT
***> From: XRJJM%SCINT.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU (John McMahon,
***>       STX/COBE (x4333))
***> Subject: Node Testing