[comp.os.vms] EDT on PC?

LLACROIX@carleton.EDU (Les LaCroix) (05/18/88)

[I posted this a week or so ago, but our mailer was having trouble and
I never saw it come back.  Sorry if you've seen this twice.]

I am forwarding this note from a colleague of mine.  Please send responses
to the USMail address listed below.  [Paul's email address is

	(CSNET)  olson%spssnf@carleton.edu
	(BITNET) olson%spssnf.carleton.edu@relay.cs.net
]

Les LaCroix
SPSS Inc., 402 Washington, Northfield MN USA 55057-2027 tel 507/663-1205
lacroix%spssnf@carleton.edu (CSNET)

Forwarded message follows:
------------------------------

In a recent Info-VAX article, Glenn Everhart (Everhart@ARISIA.ge.com) writes:

> There is indeed something called SEDT which was on some old SIG tapes,
> but only for VAX and Rainbow; the PC version has not (as far as I know)
> been on any SIG tapes. The DECUS PC sig may possibly know something
> I don't on this, but it's questionable). The Rainbow version HAS been.

A new set of versions of SEDT have just been released by Anker Berg-Sonne.
They include versions for VMS, DOS, OS/2, Windows and ATARI ST.  The new
version is 3.3 and will be made available through DECUS for DEC systems.
If you can't wait until then, the new version is available from two
different sources:

	1) Send your order, with $25 to:

		Anker Berg-Sonne
		8 Middlemost Way
		Stow, MA  01775  U.S.A.

	   Distribution is on 3 1/2" disks for the ATARI ST, 5 1/4" disks
	   for all other systems.  Order ship times unknown.

	2) Send your order, with $13 minimum ($5 for library membership (mandi-
	   tory), $5 for each SEDT volume, $3 for shipping and handling) to:

		International Rainbow Users Group
		P.O. Box 567
		O' Fallon, IL  62269  U.S.A.

	   Distribution will be on Rainbow MS-DOS format RX50 disks.  All
	   versions are available except for the ATARI ST.  All versions have
	   been untested except the DOS version.  Specify the version required.
	   Also, as these are new volumes to the library, they have not received
	   volume numbers yet.  Just state that you want SEDT version 3.3 and
	   what O/S you want it for.  Orders are shipped 30-60 days from
	   receipt of order.

Paul Olson
WARUG Librarian
c/o International Rainbow Users Group