[comp.os.vms] Info on Management Software

POPKEN@crcvms.unl.EDU (RYAN POPKEN) (05/26/88)

We are looking at some VMS Management software from some third party
vendors.  We would like information from people who either are using
software from these vendors or who have used their software.  If their
is equivalent software available from DECUS or other third parties.
The vendors we are looking at are Jager Industries Inc. in Calgary,
Alberta and American Management Company Inc. in Lexington, Mass.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Ryan Popken
Computing Resource Center
University of Nebraska