Date:    Wed, 25 May 88 14:59:50 MDT
From:     ewilts%Ins.MRC.AdhocNet.CA%UNCAEDU.BITNET@CORNELLC.CCS.CORNELL.EDU
Subject: Runoff to Postscript
To:       info-vax@kl.sri.com

Does anybody have a utility that will allow me to output runoff files
to a postscript printer?  Although I can convert to a .mem file, our
print symbiont does not understand all a normal carriage return without
line feeds to do overstriking, so all the runoff files have to be modified.
Any ideas/hints/new symboint appreciated.
        .../Ed