[comp.os.vms] PDP-11 info list ?

I7100501@DBSTU1.BITNET (Eckart Meyer) (07/02/88)

In article <21JUN88133653@IFN03> "The Sysco Kid (McGuire,Ed)" writes:
>This is a copy of a posting to <info-pdp11@sei.cmu.edu>.  I hope you don't mind
>a PDP-11 query; most of the people who can answer my question probably have
>VAXen now instead of PDPs.

Sorry, this is no answer to your question. I just noticed the existence of
a PDP-11 info list. My question: Is a there a BITNET redistribution or
have I to subscribe directly to 'info-pdp11-request@sei.cmu.edu' (the
address I assume to be right)?

Thanks. -- Eckart

Eckart Meyer                                     Address:   Schleinitzstr. 23
Inst. f. Nachrichtentechnik                                 3300 Braunschweig
Technical University of Braunschweig                             West Germany
                                                 Phone:      +49 531 391 2454
BITNET:   I7100501@DBSTU1
Internet: I7100501%DBSTU1.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU