[comp.os.vms] New release of the PTY drivers

KVC@BUSTER.NRC.COM (Kevin Carosso) (07/30/88)

I've made a new distribution of the pseudo-terminal drivers which I will
be sending out following this note.  It appears that a lot of people never
saw the complete distribution from my previous posting (but at least one
person who reported a bug did!).  In addition, some people reported failed
checksums on unpacking the VMS_SHARE file.

This distribution fixes features the following:

	o Flow control bug fixed.  Was a missing "#" in an immediate mode
	  operand.

	o Allows buffer size of writes to the PY device to exceed 64K.

	o Automatically figures out during assembly if it should produce
	  code for V4 or V5.

	o I removed all trailing blanks from the files i

iglesias@orion.cf.uci.edu (Mike Iglesias) (08/04/88)

In article <8808030417.AA19363@ucbvax.berkeley.edu> KVC@BUSTER.NRC.COM (Kevin Carosso) writes:
>I would like to know how many people missed all or part of the PHOTO posting
>that went with the PTYs.  I will resend that or parts of it only if
>necessary since I didn't change it.  Also, if any of you can make this
>code accessible to others via anonymous FTP or LISTSERV, please let everyone
>know so I don't have to mail out too many copies of the parts that seem
>to get dropped.

The new PTY driver and PHOTO program are available via anonymous FTP from
VMSA.CF.UCI.EDU (128.200.9.5).  The files are ptdriver.1 thru ptdriver.5 and
photo.1 thru photo.2.

Mike Iglesias
University of California, Irvine