[comp.os.vms] CMU and WIN .. now talking .. thnx Twg

efb@suned1.UUCP (Everett F. Batey II) (11/02/88)

In article <848@suned1.UUCP> suned1!efb@elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov I wrote:
>Just incorporated TCP/IP packages on two VMS 4.6 MicroVAX IIs.  They are now
>  ...  but ...  CMU 6.3 and WIN_TCP 3.2 complain of timeout.

I AM REALLY IMPRESSED .. following this posting I got some really good AND
thorough .. until resolved ... followup from the Wollongong Group expert.

Never heard about what about the product on the other end of the pipe .. TWG
person proceeded straight to what was amiss and given login access, set me
straight in a very brief period.  [ The failure was my inattention to detail,
not the product.]

I congratulate TWG on their excellent attitude toward their customers.  My
sole interest in TWG is as a VERY satisfied customer.  Good going Jerry.

/Ev/
--
           The_Main_User (So Calif SunLUG | Vta-SB-SLO-DECUS)
    efb@elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov sun!tsunami!suned1!efb efbatey@nswses.arpa