[comp.os.vms] Zmodem for VMS needed

blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) (09/06/89)

A few weeks ago there was some discussion on Zmodem for DEC's VMS
operating system, and where to find it. Since I don't have FTP access,
the only possible access I had was a number for Chuck Forserberg's
TeleGodzilla BBS, but I've been unable to connect to that number.
(503) 621-3746 was the number given, if anyone can confirm or deny that
as the correct number, I'd appreciate it.

Since my own efforts to find Zmodem for VMS have failed, I'd appreciate
if someone could e-mail me a copy of the source and docs.

	Thanks in advance, Blaine

--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland    580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
Here: utah-cs!esunix!blgardne   {ucbvax,allegra,decvax}!decwrl!esunix!blgardne

aneely@uwovax.uwo.ca (09/14/89)

In article <1493@esunix.UUCP>, blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) writes:
> A few weeks ago there was some discussion on Zmodem for DEC's VMS
> operating system, and where to find it. Since I don't have FTP access,
> the only possible access I had was a number for Chuck Forserberg's
> TeleGodzilla BBS, but I've been unable to connect to that number.
> (503) 621-3746 was the number given, if anyone can confirm or deny that
> as the correct number, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Since my own efforts to find Zmodem for VMS have failed, I'd appreciate
> if someone could e-mail me a copy of the source and docs.
>
> 	Thanks in advance, Blaine
>
> --
> Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland    580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
> Here: utah-cs!esunix!blgardne   {ucbvax,allegra,decvax}!decwrl!esunix!blgardne
> There: uunet!iconsys!caeco!i-core!worsel!blaine  (My Amiga running uucp)
> "Nobody will ever need more than 64K."    "Nobody needs multitasking on a PC."

The phone number you have is correct in that it is for Omen Technology Inc.
I'm reading the .doc file for DSZ (IBM). Other numbers listed are:

                Fax: 503-621-3735
                CompuServe: 70007,2304
                GEnie: caf
                uucp: !tektronix!reed!omen!caf