[unix-pc.general] BOSTON CONDO FOR SALE

prgcac@ihlpa.UUCP (11/09/87)

Boston Condominium For Sale.
Located in Brookline Village near metro, parks and shopping.
Three bedrooms, eat-in kitchen and enormous basement storage.
Available immediately.

$177,000.  Call Mark Ellyne (301)-942-2529.

arnold@skeeve.UUCP (11/11/87)

In article <6177@ihlpa.ATT.COM> prgcac@ihlpa.ATT.COM (Carol Chizzo) writes:
>Boston Condominium For Sale.
>Located in Brookline Village near metro, parks and shopping.
>Three bedrooms, eat-in kitchen and enormous basement storage.
>Available immediately.
>
>$177,000.  Call Mark Ellyne (301)-942-2529.

THAT'S IT! The Unix-PC Network has hit *The*Big*Time*!!! You know
your net is a "real" net when the AT&T people start posting "for sale"

(For all you who've never been on regular Usenet, this is a common
occurence, and cause of flamage there. I lament our loss of innocence.)
(Let's not start any flames. At least I've restricted this to just
unix-pc.general.)
--
Arnold Robbins -- The Basement Computer
UUCP:	{ gatech, emory, gt-eedsp, bakerst, gladys }!skeeve!arnold

/bin/csh: Just Say NO!