[unix-pc.general] 7300/3b1 software catalogue

mrh@drutx.ATT.COM (Mike Hudson) (07/19/88)

A long time a ago Greg Stratton distributed
a 7300/3B1 Public Domain Software Catalogue.
An excerpt from the catalogue follows:

>From: gregg@comdim.UUCP (Gregg Stratton)
>Newsgroups: unix-pc.general
>Subject: 7300/3B1 Public Domain Software Catalog
>
>Below is a list of public domain software that is available for the
>7300/3B1 from various sites.  I solicited requests from sites willing to
>distribute software and the following list is the result of that
>solicitation.
>
>This list is an attempt to catalog software that other 7300/3B1 users
>may be interested in.  The software is archived by the sites listed and
>these sites should be contacted directly for information on how to get

I tried contacting Greg's machine "comdim", (that's where much of the
advertised software is archived) but it seems that comdim is
down and may never return.
I was trying to get a program called phoon, it shows the phases
of the moon on the 3b1's bitmapped screen.  Does anyone else
have this program?   Does anyone have an updated list of programs?
Send mail to me, or post to the net.
Thanks

Mike Hudson
...!ihnp4!drutx!mrh