[unix-pc.general] Mailer wanted

ccs@lazlo.UUCP (Clifford C. Skolnick) (10/19/88)

	I am looking for a good mail program for my 3b1.  Able to interface
with smail would be a big plus.  I really would like something along the
style of sendmail, but that seems a little too much to ask.

    Cliff

PS I will post a summery if requested.
--
Clifford C. Skolnick    | - You told me time makes it easy, then you never told
Phone: (716) 427-8046   |   me time stands still - Gary Neuman

sac@conrad.UUCP (Steven A. Conrad) (10/22/88)

In article <78@lazlo.UUCP> ccs@lazlo.UUCP (Clifford C. Skolnick) writes:

>	I am looking for a good mail program for my 3b1.  Able to interface
>with smail would be a big plus.  I really would like something along the
>style of sendmail, but that seems a little too much to ask.

Smail and sendmail are both Mail Transfer Agents.  A good Mail User Agent
that I have picked up and throroughly enjoy is 'mush', which will
interface to both smail and sendmail.  It is available via anonymous
UUCP on skeeve. An announcement to this effect was recently posted.
I have had no problems with it on my 3B1.
--
Steven A. Conrad,  Department of Medicine (Critical Care)
Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA