[unix-pc.general] troff and HP laser printers

mark@shawn.UUCP (Mark Steven Jeghers) (01/08/89)

In article <431@ssbn.WLK.COM> bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) writes:
>Here! Here!  If you are buying for your company, buy both, Elan and JetRoff,
>if you are buying for yourself, with your own money, buy JetRoff.  It works
>great (as Randy reported) and the price is right.

But wait!  Jetroff requires troff.  I only have nroff.  What's a guy to
do?  (I'm on a UNIX-pc)

jon@jonlab.UUCP (Jon H. LaBadie) (01/11/89)

In article <509@ssbn.WLK.COM>, bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) writes:

> Ouch!  You're quite right.  I'm not aware of a DWB for the UNIX-PC, perhaps
> someone will post a source to buy it.  It might be available (all guesses) in
> THE STORE or maybe from the AT&T Toolchest.

I have had a couple of mail communications with a Ken Greer of Elan.
I am considering their product for our office.  One question was
pertainent to this discussion.  Contact Ken for further info.

	Ken Greer
	415-322-2450
	ames!elan!kg

/* I asked (among many other things) */
	|  BTW do you have any support for the late-lamented unix-pc?

/* Ken Replied (in part) */

We support the UNIX-PC (we have two).  And we'll continue to support
it as long as we sell Eroff on 'em.
--
Jon LaBadie
{att, ulysses, princeton, bcr}!jonlab!jon