[net.dcom] Who can talk 2400 baud?

jr@inset.UUCP (Jim R Oldroyd) (04/24/86)

I now have (at long last) the ability to talk 2400 baud on
the telephone.  Who also has this facility?  I'd like to
do a few tests with UUCP to see how successful it is.

"The Software did it".
--
++ Jim R Oldroyd
++ jr@inset.co.uk

In article <923@inset.UUCP>, jr@inset.UUCP writes:
>I now have (at long last) the ability to talk 2400 baud on
>the telephone.  Who also has this facility?  I'd like to
>do a few tests with UUCP to see how successful it is.
>--
>++ Jim R Oldroyd

Wow, this guy must be a candidate for the Guinness book of world records!
2400 baud is roughly equivalent to 2400 spoken words per minute (~6 character
words).  I'd love to hear him lead an auction....	:-) :-)
|        skokie, illinois        |
 --------------------------------   Path: ..!{akgua,homxb,ihnp4,ltuxa,mvuxa,
						vax135}!ttrdc!levy