[unix-pc.general] Anyone have a program to monitor calls made by the 7300?

shevett@labii.UUCP (Dave Shevett) (03/06/89)

In article <276@denwa.uucp> jimmy@denwa.uucp (Jim Gottlieb) writes:

>A good idea, but again AT&T screwed up.  I tried exactly this but found
>that the delay in repeating switchhook flashes was such that if I tried
>to use Call Waiting or 3-Way Calling, the person would be hung up on.
>--

Ya know, this is interesting.  I have heard a few people mention this as a
problem.  I'm running 3.5, and the phone delay is fine.  I can tinker with
call waiting and 3 way calling without losing a call.  Is this something
odd with version 3.51 (which everyone has but me *sniff*).

I *DO* have one annoying problem.  I sometimes switch over to line 2 to
make a call or whatever.  When I hang up my phone manually (ala not thru
F2, ) the call manager clicks back and forth from idle to active.  The only
way I can get it to stop is to pick up the phone, hit F2, (which hangs up)
and put the phone down.

Any suggestions?

| Dave Shevett   ~---------------------~    Labyrinth II BBS    |
| W. Trenton, NJ | Have you made your  | ...!mccc!labii!shevett |
| (609) 883-9352 | saving throw today? |  --------------------  |
|   1200/2400    ~---------------------~ 3b1ish and proud of it |
,