[unix-pc.general] YATSP: Yet another time setting program.

cdold@starfish.Convergent.COM (Clarence Dold) (03/11/89)

In article <3968@druhi.ATT.COM>, rafb@druhi.ATT.COM (Bob Brown) writes:

> This program is loosely based on the USNOTIME program recently posted to
> the net, but has some significant differences.

>  The source is being posted to unix-pc.sources.

This might not belong in the UNIX-PC group, but...
I took the source as posted and made two changes, so that it would
run on the S/640, also from Convergent
The call to localtime() was changed to gmtime() on line 243, since the
S/640 uses GMT in it's RealTimeClock.
The call to WRTRTC changed to WTRTC on line 260.

The Makefile had to be adjusted to use standard libraries.

Thanks

--
Clarence A Dold - cdold@starfish.Convergent.COM         (408) 434-2083
                ...pyramid!ctnews!starfish!cdold