[unix-pc.general] Telebit connection

lj@spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) (08/21/89)

Please send or post the steps necessary to connect a Telebit Trailblazer to
a 3B1 running 3.51.  I understand there are a few idiosyncrasies in doing
this so I would appreciate any pointers.

Thank you.

--
Len Jacobs
lj@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM

rjg@sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) (08/23/89)

In article <4334@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> lj@spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) writes:
>Please send or post the steps necessary to connect a Telebit Trailblazer to
>a 3B1 running 3.51.  I understand there are a few idiosyncrasies in doing
>this so I would appreciate any pointers.

HoneyDanBer or "stock" UUCP?

--
________Robert J. Granvin________        INTERNET: rjg@sialis.mn.org
____National Computer Systems____          BITNET: rjg%sialis.mn.org@cs.umn.edu