[unix-pc.general] help on The STORE!

upl@puff.cs.wisc.edu (Future Unix Gurus) (08/31/89)

Greetings and salutations!

I'm new to the Unix pc world.  I've been reading many things about
a place called The STORE!  I'm interested in any and all information
that I can get about this place: Where is it?(phone bill purposes)
What are the procedures for using it?  Who can use it?  Is it accessable
via UUCP?  Is it accessable via 1200baud connect?

Those kind of things are what I'd like to know.  If there are any questions
that I left out, feel free to answer those, too!

I don't know if this request merits everyone posting the response,
so please e-mail responses to me.

Thanks,
 ___  ___  ___  ___  _  _  _  ___
/ __\| . \/ . \| . \| |/ /|_|| _ |
\___\| __/|   || _ /|   < | || _[  	sparkie@uhura.cs.wisc.edu
\___/|_|  |_|_||_|\\|_|\_\|_||___|

joi@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (joy.m.grosekemper) (09/01/89)

In article <2925@puff.cs.wisc.edu> upl@puff.cs.wisc.edu (Future Unix Gurus) writes:
>Greetings and salutations!
>a place called The STORE!  I'm interested in any and all information
>that I can get about this place: Where is it?(phone bill purposes)
>What are the procedures for using it?  Who can use it?  Is it accessable
>via UUCP?  Is it accessable via 1200baud connect?

I was told that The STORE! was now defunct.  Is it?

>so please e-mail responses to me.

There have been several questions about The STORE! lately.  Please POST

Joy

elliot@alfred.UUCP (Elliot Dierksen) (09/01/89)

This works for me (HDB):
shop Any ACU 2400 1-201-957-4646 "" \d\K\d\d\K ogin:-\K\d\r-ogin:-\K\d\r-ogin:-\K\d\r-ogin:-\K\d\r-ogin: shop

or for those of you who (don't have/don't want to try) 2400:
shop Any ACU 1200 1-201-957-4646 "" \r\d ogin:--ogin:--ogin: shop

Get those Blue-light specials shoppers!!  :-)
--
Elliot Dierksen                 UUCP: {peora,ucf-cs,uunet}tarpit!alfred!elliot

"You can only be you once, but you can be immature forever!"