[unix-pc.general] Configuring the unix-pc kernel

tongr@baan.nl (Ton Gorter) (11/09/89)

Is it possible to configure the kernel of the unix-pc in a way like most
System V kernels?

In particular, I should want to know how to increase the maximum number
of file locks.

--
Ton Gorter
tongr@baan.nl

rjg@sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) (11/11/89)

In article <632@bv4c06.baan.nl> tongr@baan.nl (Ton Gorter) writes:
>Is it possible to configure the kernel of the unix-pc in a way like most
>System V kernels?

>In particular, I should want to know how to increase the maximum number
>of file locks.

See your documentation for a description and parameters of the command
`ktune`.

--
________Robert J. Granvin________        INTERNET: rjg@sialis.mn.org
____National Computer Systems____          BITNET: rjg%sialis.mn.org@nic.mr.net