[unix-pc.general] dirent libraries

lj@spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) (12/17/89)

If any 3B1 user has found a source for Doug Gwynn's dirent
libraries, I would appreciate a copy of what you have or info
on where you found it.

Thanks.
--
Len Jacobs
lj@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM

lj@spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) in <897@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> writes:

	If any 3B1 user has found a source for Doug Gwynn's dirent
	libraries, I would appreciate a copy of what you have or info
	on where you found it.

	Thanks.
	--
	Len Jacobs
	lj@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM

One location is cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu [ IP 128.146.8.62 ] in the
pub/att7300 directory wherein is found a README.Z which, when uncompressed,
produces the following (only the pertinent info shown for this posting):

	   Contents of AT&T UNIXpc Software Area on osu-cis
File: index; last edit on 13 December 1989.
Notes:

All *.cpio files are created using cpio -oBc.  *.sh files are shar
archives.  *.Z files are compressed.  If a listed file is not followed
by a description, then it means I haven't had a chance to look at the
item and find out what it is.  Of course, everything is provided as-is
and with absolutely no warranty of any kind.

This archive is being maintained by Brant Cheikes.  Comments,
questions, suggestions, etc., should be sent by electronic mail to
brant@manta.pha.pa.us or brant@linc.cis.upenn.edu (or, for simple
uucp sites, bpa!manta!brant).

And, now, to the FILE IN QUESTION:

	-rw-r-----  1 ftp      30          59565 Oct  3 23:19 posix.cpio.Z

	Library of POSIX-compatible C routines (includes Doug Gwyn's dirent
	library).

mhw@lock60.UUCP (Mark H. Weber) (12/19/89)

In article <897@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> lj@ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) writes:

>If any 3B1 user has found a source for Doug Gwynn's dirent
>libraries, I would appreciate a copy of what you have or info
>on where you found it.

These are available via anonymous ftp or uucp from the 3b1 archives on
cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu in directory /pub/att7300 in the file posix.cpio.Z.

Also available, for those of you who missed them, are the recent postings
of "rocks" and "tetrix".

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw@Schuylkill.Canal.Org )           "Schuylkill" (skool' kill)
 Mont Clare   ( ...!uunet!lgnp1!lock60!mhw )           is a Dutch word meaning