	Unix SysV 3.5 + Development set
	2.5 Meg RAM (expandable to 4 Meg)
	EIA/Combo board
	40 Mb drive
	Informix
	Informix 4GL
	Mucho public domain stuff from the net.
	All Documentation

$1200 or best offer. Will deliver locally to Bay Area, others must pay
applicable shipping charges.

work - 408-991-7835
home - 408-735-0305

--
Paul M. Moriarty        pmm@mips.com          {ames,decwrl}!mips!pmm
Computer Center SysAdmin

pmm@mips.COM (Paul M. Moriarty) (12/20/89)

In article <33852@mips.mips.COM> pmm@mips.COM (Paul M. Moriarty) writes:
>For sale:
>
>AT&T 3B1 UNIX-PC

The machine has been sold. Enjoy it Bruce!

--
Paul M. Moriarty        pmm@mips.com          {ames,decwrl}!mips!pmm
Computer Center SysAdmin
MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.

herndon@sctc.com (William R. Herndon) (03/10/90)

    AT&T UNIX-PC ( 3b1 ):

        2mb RAM
        40mb Miniscribe HD
        SysV UNIX ( Foundation and Development sets )
        Internal modem 1200/300 baud
        Mouse
        Complete set of UNIX manuals.

        Original shipping containers.

    Software

        GNU Emacs
        GNU ANSI C Compiler
        GNU Symbolic Debugger
        Kermit
        Kyoto Common Lisp

        Nethack and other games.

    The machine is in excellent condition, I have used it lightly over a
    two year period.  I am not dissatisfied with it in any way.  I've just
    outgrown it.  I am asking $1350.

    If interested, please reply via E-Mail or US Mail to the addresses
    below, or call.  I can also be reached at my home phone:

        ( 612 ) 871-4793

    in the evenings after 6:30pm CST.

								- Bill

William R. Herndon                               herndon@sctc.com

Secure Computing Technology Corp.                1210 W. County Road E #100
                                                 Arden Hills, Mn. 55112
                                                 (612) 482-7431

  The opinions expressed are solely those of the author.  Any resemblance
     to other opinions, either living or dead, is purely coincidental.

dglo@ADS.COM (Dave Glowacki) (03/19/91)

Now you can have your very own Unix system!  Just imagine, an entire
67 meg of disk and 2 whole meg of memory to do with as you wish!
And to top it all off, a 68010 and a bunch of other silicon to
control it all!

Plus, if you act *right now*, a genuine copy of System V release 2
and loads of other software, all installed on the disk for you!

But wait, there's more!  A bunch of manuals designed specifically
to complement the software in your new computer!

And as if *that* weren't enough, there are copies of the OS and
utilities on good old 5 1/4" floppies.

And as a special treat, I'll throw in every other 5 1/4" floppy
I have laying around the house!

You'd expect to pay thousands of dollars for a deal like this,
but I'm offering it to you for the low, low price of $850.
That's right, $850.

"But Dave," you're probably saying to yourself, "why are you selling
this wonderful machine?  Are you insane?"  And the answers are, of
course, "I bought a Mac IIci." and "Yes."

If you'd like to take advantage of my insanity, though, just send me
some e-mail.  I'm waiting to hear from *you*!
--
Dave Glowacki          dglo@ads.com          Advanced Decision Systems