[comp.windows.x] X11 Xlib manual

swick@ATHENA.MIT.EDU.UUCP (02/16/87)

The version 11 alpha test draft of the Xlib manual is available via
anonymous ftp from zap.mit.edu.

If you can't use ftp, please find a friend and don't call us; we are
swamped with un-answerable requests already.

-Ralph R. Swick

jpm@calmasd.UUCP (02/17/87)

In article <8702161834.AA24502@ORPHEUS>, swick@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Ralph R. Swick) writes:
> The version 11 alpha test draft of the Xlib manual is available via
> anonymous ftp from zap.mit.edu.
>
> If you can't use ftp, please find a friend and don't call us; we are
> swamped with un-answerable requests already.

I don't have access to Arpanet, only Usenet.  Can someone explain
to me how to use FTP to access the various X windows documents?
If I can't use FTP to get what I want, could some kind soul please
mail me the X windows User Interface Toolkit Proposal document(s)
to me?
Thanks in Advance,
--
John McNally  GE/Calma  9805 Scranton Rd. San Diego CA 92121
...{ucbvax | decvax}!sdcsvax!calmasd!jpm      (619)-587-3211