                ---------------

Date: Mon 30 Mar 87 13:34:46-CST
From: Hassan Ait-Kaci <AI.HASSAN@MCC.COM>
To: xpert-request@ATHENA.MIT.EDU

Dear xpert-request,
I would appreciate very much if you would remove me from your
distribution list. Although the list is highly informative, I
do not have at present the leisure nor need to afford receiving
it. It was my mistake to request being on the list. Please, forgive
the disturbance.

Sincerely,

Hassan Ait-Kaci (hassan@mcc.com)

PS/ I sent such a message previously at the same address that did
not have any effect. Please, be kind to acknowledge receipt. If
this is being sent to the wrong recipient, I would appreciate your
telling me where I should write to be off the list. Thank you very much.
-------
-------
-------