[comp.windows.x] James Gosling's Talk on NeWS

kelly@practic.UUCP (Kelly Chang) (04/20/87)

The next BAYSLUG meeting will be on Wednesday, April 22 at the Employee
Meeting Room of Sun Microsystems Building 7 in Mountain View.
This will be our first annual local chapter meeting hosted by
Sun Microsystems and the SUN User Group.

James Gosling on Sun Microsystems will be giving a presentation
on NeWS on its implementation. There will be marketing personnel
to answer general questions as well.

>From the north bay, take 101 South to the San Antonio Road North exit.
Turn right from San Antonio Road onto Bayshore Pkwy (the frontage road
on the east side of 101). Take the first left onto Garcia Avenue and
immediately turn left again onto Marine Way. Follow Marine Way until
Coast Ave (just after the high tension tower). Turn rigt onto Coast Ave
and Sun building 7 will be at the end of the road. Look for the building
with three flag poles and a circular rock garden in front.

>From the south bay, take 101 North to the Amphitheatre Parkway exit.
Bear left as you exit 101, and merge to the left on Amphitheatre Pkwy.
Turn left onto Garcia Ave at the first light, and follow the road for
6/10's of a mile. Turn right onto Marine Way (almost at the end of Garcia,
opposite Bell Industries). Turn right onto Coast Ave and the building is
at the end of the street.

kelly@practic.UUCP (Kelly Chang) (04/21/87)

In article <281@practic.UUCP>, kelly@practic.UUCP (Kelly Chang) writes:

> The next BAYSLUG meeting will be on Wednesday, April 22 at the Employee
> Meeting Room of Sun Microsystems Building 7 in Mountain View.
> This will be our first annual local chapter meeting hosted by
> Sun Microsystems and the SUN User Group.
>
> James Gosling of Sun Microsystems will be giving a presentation
> on NeWS on its implementation. There will be marketing personnel
> to answer general questions as well.

	Meeting will start at 1:00pm PDT, sorry it was left out.

Our newsletter is normally posted to ba.general. If you would like
to be on our e-mailing list, please send request to
	leadsv!bayslug-request

				-Kelly Chang
				 sun!practic!kelly