>From root Sun Nov 21 06:40:31 1982
To: wagner
>From utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!mmdf@BRL Sun Nov 21 05:25:52 1982 remote from utcsrgv
Date:     20 Nov 82 14:23:58-EST (Sat)
From: Memo Service (MMDF) <ucbvax!mmdf@BRL>
Subject:  Failed mail
To: decvax!utzoo!utcsrgv!utcsstat!wagner@Ucb-C70

    Your message could not be delivered to 'PLATTS at Wharton-10'
for the following reason:  '(Code 450) ?AGAN'

    Your message begins as follows:

Date: 19 Nov 82 18:12:08-PST (Fri)
To: info-micro at Brl
From: decvax!utzoo!utcsrgv!utcsstat!wagner at Ucb-C70
Subject: Re: UNIX on personal computers?
Via:  Usenet; 20 Nov 82 6:37-PST
Via:  Sri-Unix; 20 Nov 82 10:11-EST
Via:  Brl; 20 Nov 82 10:12-EST
Via:  Brl-Bmd; 20 Nov 82 10:18-EST

Someone already pointed out to me that there are already canadian
distributors for XENIX, so perhaps my friend is becoming another

To: wagner
Date:     20 Nov 82 13:52:55-EST (Sat)
From: Memo Service (MMDF) <ucbvax!mmdf@BRL>
To: decvax!utzoo!utcsrgv!utcsstat!wagner@Ucb-C70

Date: 19 Nov 82 10:17:14-PST (Fri)
To: info-micro at Brl
From: decvax!utzoo!utcsrgv!utcsstat!wagner at Ucb-C70
Via:  Usenet; 20 Nov 82 6:26-PST
Via:  Sri-Unix; 20 Nov 82 9:44-EST
Via:  Brl; 20 Nov 82 9:47-EST
Via:  Brl-Bmd; 20 Nov 82 10:06-EST

A friend of mine is about to become the canadian distributor
for XENIX, so I might be able to get XENIX questions answered.

To: wagner
Date:     20 Nov 82 14:23:53-EST (Sat)
From: Memo Service (MMDF) <ucbvax!mmdf@BRL>
To: decvax!utzoo!utcsrgv!utcsstat!wagner@Ucb-C70

    Your message could not be delivered to 'HAGAN at Wharton-10'
for the following reason:  '(Code 450) Error with WCSSYS.NA'

    Your message begins as follows: