[comp.windows.x] How you can make my life easier

adamj@web6a.berkeley.edu.BERKELEY.EDU (Adam J. Richter,260E,6427762,5496300) (01/08/88)

	Anyone out there who is so inclined could make my life easier
and be a hero by taking a pristine X.V11R1 distribution, applying all
the patches, retarring and recompressing it, and putting it somewhere
for anonymous FTP.
Adam J. Richter			adamj@widow.berkeley.edu
				....!ucbvax!widow!adamj
				Home: (415)549-6377
				Work: (415)523-9000
				Sun room: (415)642-7762

rich@oxtrap.UUCP (K. Richard Magill) (01/12/88)

In article <6488@jade.BERKELEY.EDU> adamj@widow.berkeley.edu (Adam J. Richter) writes:

>	Anyone out there who is so inclined could make my life easier
>and be a hero by taking a pristine X.V11R1 distribution, applying all
>the patches, retarring and recompressing it, and putting it somewhere
>for anonymous FTP.

I think this is called X11.2 which, by all indications, should be
available "very soon now".

rich.