[comp.windows.x] X11 port for 32032-based System V machines?

tim@shuksan.UUCP (Tim Hudson) (01/07/88)

We are interested in obtaining an X11 port for a 32032-based System V
machine.  Any information regarding vendors (current and near-future)
and/or experiences (both good and bad) would be greatly appreciated.

				Thanks in advance.
--
			     	Tim

email:       	<known world>!ssc-vax!ssc-vax!shuksan!tim

Ma Bell: 	(206) 251-4535 [desk]
		(206) 251-4660 [lab]

USPS:		Tim Hudson
		590 Moutainside Dr SW
                Issaquah, Wa.  98027

rich@oxtrap.UUCP (K. Richard Magill) (01/12/88)

In article <481@shuksan.UUCP> tim@shuksan.UUCP (Tim Hudson) writes:

>We are interested in obtaining an X11 port for a 32032-based System V
>machine.  Any information regarding vendors (current and near-future)
>and/or experiences (both good and bad) would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running X11.1 patchlevel 94 on a sequent balance and recently
posted the diffs needed to compile.  Is this what you were looking
for?

If you are looking for an encore port, you want to talk to barry
shein, bzs@bu-cs.bu.edu who posted compile procedures for encore back
about the end of october.

rich.