[comp.windows.x] Big fun with X-windows on a 3b2.

demasi@paisano.UUCP (Michael C. De Masi) (02/13/88)

Hello again,

Well, the header lines pretty much say it.
Can any of you  nice people point me in the direction
of a version of X-windows that runs on the 3b2 line?

Please respond by email, as I do not always get to
read these groups.

Thanks in advance,
---
Michael C. De Masi - AT&T Communications (For whom I work and not speak)
2340 Dulles Corner Blvd.  Herndon, Virginia 22071   Phone: 703-834-8123
UUCP:   decuac!grebyn!paisano!demasi
     "All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia" - W C Fields

PS.  Anybody out there tried the console concentrator stuff
I posted?  I now have a version which allows you to connect
to the monitored console through the monitoring machine in
an interactive fashion.

rich@jolnet.UUCP (Rich Andrews) (02/16/88)

In article <327@paisano.UUCP> demasi@paisano.UUCP (Michael C. De Masi) writes:
>Hello again,
>Well, the header lines pretty much say it.
>Can any of you  nice people point me in the direction
>of a version of X-windows that runs on the 3b2 line?
>Thanks in advance,
>Michael C. De Masi - AT&T Communications (For whom I work and not speak)

Can you people out there make that 2 to go? (:>).....I would like to
see what 'x' windows is all about.....

Thanks in advance....

rich andrews

Any opinions expressed are my own.  Now, for a limited time, they can be yours
too, for the incredible price of only $19.95.  Simply send $19.95 (in Alterian
dollars) to ...killer!jolnet!rich.  Or call (312) 301-2100 (data) Rich Andrews