[comp.windows.x] xterm escape sequences, documentation needed

mlp@ardent.UUCP (Mark Patrick) (04/26/88)

I understand that there is supposed to be documentation on the escape
sequences supported by xterm.  However, after searching through our
copy of the distribution I was unable to find it.  Does anyone know
where it lives.

Mark Patrick
Ardent Computer
uunet!ardent!mlp

karlton@decwrl.dec.com (Philip Karlton) (04/27/88)

In article <8804251906.AA11393@gr.ardent.ether> mlp@ardent.UUCP (Mark Patrick) writes:

>I understand that there is supposed to be documentation on the escape
>sequences supported by xterm.  However, after searching through our
>copy of the distribution I was unable to find it.  Does anyone know
>where it lives.

In R1, the file .../clients/xterm/Control.doc contained that information.
(It's troff input.) It does not seem to be included in the R2 tree. It could
be that the information in it was wrong.

PK