[comp.windows.x] Forwarding a reply

DAN@YKTVMV.BITNET (05/13/88)

Date: 11 May 1988, 16:44:17 EDT
From: CLARKE1  at YKTVMX
To:   DAN

In article <786@mmm.UUCP> schultz@mmm.UUCP (John C Schultz) writes:

>BTW, my mouse does not slide off any side of the /dev/cgfour display to
>toggle between B&W and color displays.
>
>john c. schultz                    {umn-cs, ems, tundra}!mmm!schultz

On my RT/PC running ACIS 4.3, moving the mouse cursor to the top of the
color display and pressing the left button swaps to the top of the mono
display.  Another press of the button flips back to color.  ( I found
this 'feature' by accident - it may be documented somewhere ).

I'm using the 'wm' window manager, an APA-16 and a MegaPel adapter on
X Version 11 Release 2 with the patches from MIT.  Your mileage may
vary.