Date:    Tue, 28 Jun 88 16:39:04 -0400
From:    bill.chiles@wb1.cs.cmu.edu (28-Jun-88 1440 EDT)
To:      xpert@expo.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: xpert-request?

I've been trying to get off this list for a couple weeks now.  I can't seem to
raise any xpert-request... recipients.  Can someone reading this list get me
off the xpert mailing list?

Bill

------- End of Forwarded Message

RWS@ZERMATT.LCS.MIT.EDU (Robert Scheifler) (06/29/88)

Please realize that most of you "subscribers" to xpert are not directly
on an MIT-maintained mailing list.  Our xpert mailing list consists
primarily of redistribution lists at other sites (precisely so that we
don't have to deal with your on/off requests).  This is true of both DEC
and CMU, for example.  If you want off xpert, talk to whoever maintains
your organization's redistribution list.