[comp.windows.x] awm patches 1, 2 and 3

jkh@VIOLET.BERKELEY.EDU (Jordan K. Hubbard) (07/03/88)

Are available on ucbvax.berkeley.edu (~ftp/pub) as awm.patch0{1,2,3}.Z

For those keeping up, patch #3 is the newest and biggest patch.
It's sheer size (100K uncompressed) keeps me from posting it to usenet
(I've learned my lesson).

If you need any of these patches and don't have internet access,
send mail to one of the addressed given below and I'll send it
to you directly. Due to size restrictions, anyone requesting
Patch #3 via mail will get it in two parts.

None of these patches are on expo.lcs.mit.edu at the moment,
due to network lossage, and only 1 and 2 are available via
decwrl.dec.com. I will let everyone know when all the bits
have arrived at these two locations.

(If anyone gets a connection to expo and xfers them for me, I
shall be very greatful.)

				Jordan Hubbard

	ARPA:			jkh@violet.berkeley.edu
	UUCP:		{hplabs, decwrl, uunet, ucbcad}!ardent!jkh

mlandau@bbn.com (Matt Landau) (07/05/88)

In comp.windows.x, jkh@VIOLET.BERKELEY.EDU (Jordan K. Hubbard) writes:
>(If anyone gets a connection to expo and xfers them for me, I
>shall be very greatful.)

Well, the network gods are being kind to me today, so I've gone ahead
and placed them on expo, in contrib/awm_patches.
--
 Matt Landau        It is not true that life is one damn thing after another;
 mlandau@bbn.com	It's one damn thing over and over.